Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » weird problem with forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page weird problem with forum
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 weird problem with forum pegotico 03-01-2010 10:37
 RE: weird problem with forum audiori 03-01-2010 14:14

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

weird problem with forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last week i couldn't reply, post a new thread, send pms, I couldnt even logout of my account.

Everytime I tried one of them, it took me to a blank page. Today it seems to be working ok, was just curious if this just happen to me. I tried different computer at different places and the same happen.

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
03-01-2010 10:37 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Definitely not just you. We were having some issues with the entire server.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-01-2010 14:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » weird problem with forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH