Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question about alarma chronicles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page question about alarma chronicles
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 question about alarma chronicles pegotico 10-24-2009 15:03
 RE: question about alarma chronicles Ritchie_az 10-24-2009 15:54
 RE: question about alarma chronicles Audiori J 10-24-2009 19:56
 RE: question about alarma chronicles pegotico 10-24-2009 23:26
 RE: question about alarma chronicles dennis 10-25-2009 02:48
 RE: question about alarma chronicles Ritchie_az 10-25-2009 02:51
 RE: question about alarma chronicles Audiori J 10-26-2009 08:57

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

question about alarma chronicles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im curious as I have seen different recordings of the same album with problems, example shotgun angel M8 release has problems!!

I saw on forum a problem on vox humana which seems to be fix on the one on the webstore.

But here is the question do the alarma chronicles have some sort of problem (any?) in terms of flaws and or quality issues? Im a newbie here!!!

Also how do the alarma chronicles compare to the original 4 cds? in terms of quality in recording?

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
10-24-2009 15:03 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are talking about the Alarma Chronicles Book Set, Vox Humana is split between two cds (because there are four albums on three cds), but the quality sounds fine to me.

10-24-2009 15:54 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The original Vox Humana CD was done cheap and had tracking issues, the one in the webstore currently is corrected. As for as quality goes, the Vox Humana CD is not an extended version like the Anniversary reissue of the first Daniel Amos album, its more of a bare bones version that was put out simply because someone who will remain nameless at this point was bootlegging the CD. The quality is good, but there are no extras with it.

10-24-2009 19:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by pegotico

yep i bought the one on the webstore several days ago as it was a very nice deal. I wish there could be many others available from DA

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
10-24-2009 23:26 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

The thing about iAlarma! is this...

It's a brain drain overload laid out on the reel to reel..

10-25-2009 02:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

The warning of the after life the after birth
And telling how we feel

10-25-2009 02:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We have looked at ways of getting the Alarma bookset back in print, we could do a softcover version possibly.

10-26-2009 08:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question about alarma chronicles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH