Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Texas Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Texas Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Terry's Texas Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We hosted Terry, Steve and Andrew last Friday night here in Magnolia, and it was fantastic. 38 people showed up to listen (and eat fajitas). I was the only one who knew Terry's music. In the end, he had a lot of new fans. Everyone thought it was a great show. He did 13 tunes:

Shedding the Mortal Coil
Walls of Doubt
Buffalo Hills
Bibleland
Capistrano Beach
Author of the Story
Angels Must Smile Like That
Papa Danced on Olvera Street
I Had a Bad Experience With the CIA
New Car
Ten Gallon Hat
Hide the Beer, the Pastor's Here
Crushing Hand

It was a special night for me, and I hope that Terry remembers us fondly.
07-29-2009 21:46 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad to hear! Makes we wish I was back in Conroe....

07-29-2009 22:16 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Terry's Texas Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
It was a special night for me, and I hope that Terry remembers us fondly.

Cool

07-30-2009 08:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 11-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I went to both the Austin and San Antonio shows, and picked me up a copy of Vox Humana. I had forgotten that ever had a re-release on CD. I was planning (and even told Terry) that I was going to go to the Pflugerville show, but I ended up not being able to make it. Frown

But yeah, that set list was pretty much what they did for the Austin and San Antonio gigs.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 08-02-2009 02:38.

08-02-2009 02:32 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by UnderDawg
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was going to the Austin show. That was my plan when this gig opened up. So, not only did I get to host Terry...I saved 300 miles of driving to Austin and back!
08-02-2009 09:26 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Texas Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH