Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » athens, ga 7/16 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page athens, ga 7/16
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 athens, ga 7/16 eddie eddy 07-17-2009 08:44
 RE: athens, ga 7/16 Jimmy Brown 07-17-2009 09:02
 RE: athens, ga 7/16 eddie eddy 07-17-2009 10:04
 RE: athens, ga 7/16 Jimmy Brown 07-17-2009 14:14

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eddie eddy eddie eddy is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-17-2009

athens, ga 7/16 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to thank Terry, Steve and Andrew for making the trek to Athens and for the fantastic show last nite! I never thought I would get to see what I saw last nite. My wife, who has only heard bits and pieces from my enjoyment throughout the years and is not at all a music enthusiast , enjoyed it thoroughly. We shed tears and of course laughed and we felt God's presence through the art of music! I know the way of a musician has not been easy through the years and I appreciate the fact that you have pressed on and done it anyway. Many people have been touch as we were last nite. In the words of St. Thomas Aquinas....
07-17-2009 08:44 eddie eddy is offline Search for Posts by eddie eddy Add eddie eddy to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Surely I am cursed above all men. I can't believe Terry played in my town, and I didn't find out until the very next morning.

I'm glad it was a good show. What was the venue?

Edit: Ah, I found it. It's about 2 miles from my house.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 07-17-2009 09:09.

07-17-2009 09:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
eddie eddy eddie eddy is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-17-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by eddie eddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So what 'd think about Douglasville Jim? I'm told it's a lovely little town and Terry will just happen to be there tonite. You won't be disappointed!
07-17-2009 10:04 eddie eddy is offline Search for Posts by eddie eddy Add eddie eddy to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

I have to help my wife get ready for company in town tomorrow.
07-17-2009 14:14 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » athens, ga 7/16

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH