Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Poster DAmb IT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Poster DAmb IT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

New Poster DAmb IT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a long time reader of this board but first time poster. I'm postin' so's I can get on the Fan CD, "DAmb It." Big Grin My daughter (Melody, age 11) and I 'performed' a song written by Gene Eugene (music) and Terry Taylor (lyrics) called "In The Calling" that was recorded by Ricki Michelle on her CD titled, "one moment please." This CD was also produced by Terry Taylor. I have a practice we recorded on Digital 8 video and plan to submit the audio and a still frame or two. I need to get crackin' to meet the deadlines, especially for the pix. I've not done much recording audio to computer, anyone have a suggestion on how to do it simply yet with good quality? Thanks. By the way, thanks to (most) all of you posters for your entertaining messages - I get many chuckles. It's even better since it all centers around the band and songwriter that have been my absolute favorite since Alarma! was first released on vinyl! (If any of this posts wierd, hey! it's my first post!) I'm off to bed now...
09-26-2002 02:06 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

WEIRD YOU SAY?/????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Buf-
you fit right in!!!
happy hunting on the DAMB-
am working on a duet with Woggy and her little sleazy tune now
what fun!
JimINy CriCKEt
(since Shotgun Angel on vinyl!)
09-26-2002 07:38 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
Buf-
you fit right in!!!
happy hunting on the DAMB-
am working on a duet with Woggy and her little sleazy tune now
what fun!
JimINy CriCKEt
(since Shotgun Angel on vinyl!)

sleazy?

welcome buffy Big Grin

BD

(also since Shotgun Angel on vinyl!)

09-26-2002 08:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome buffalo!
its great to have another central coaster on the board.
i also have an 11 year old daughter, but mine would not deign to sing a duet with her croaking father. happy posting. well, bi son
09-26-2002 10:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

welcome! Big Grin

I am also Dr Rich & Uncle Ralph!
Wink

09-26-2002 16:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Welcome

09-26-2002 17:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Bad Breath
unregistered

Cannoli?
09-26-2002 17:35
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Woo Hoo!

Rob
(since Motorcycle on CD, but when Bibleland came out)
09-27-2002 08:25 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-27-2002

I'm not a huge fan of Danny Amos but I am a poopyhead and I understand that my kind is welcome on this board.
09-27-2002 08:43 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Poopyhead
I'm not a huge fan of Danny Amos but I am a poopyhead and I understand that my kind is welcome on this board.

Only in the off-topic and argument dump sections...

Big Grin
09-27-2002 09:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I don't think a poopyhead would follow your silly rules.

09-27-2002 09:16 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I can try, can't I?
09-27-2002 09:28 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

welcome to the freak show!!!!

brdhs
(since Vox Humana on vinyl)

09-27-2002 11:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

DA is the best.

09-27-2002 23:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

welcome!

-john (who's been around since somewhere between "daniel amos" and "shotgun angel"...on vinyl of course)

09-27-2002 23:34 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Hmm... let's see...

(Was born a bit before Doppelganger was released.)

Big Grin

09-27-2002 23:35 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
Spelling Correction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to correct my first post spelling error:
it should have been "Riki Michele."

I've a picture to BigDork for the Fan CD of my daughter and I performing the song we're submitting. Now I'm experimenting on getting the audio into the computer with enough quality to be worth it.

And just a few minutes ago I had an idea for another song submission. Not tellin' what it is yet... (Gotta make sure I can get my wife to work on it as she's the real musicain (pianist) in this family. I just pluck a little guitar though it is a nice one. Oh yeah, I play bass in a little weekly Sunday morning 'gig' at our church. That reminds me - I've gotta go practice!)
09-28-2002 01:35 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
One mistake leads to another Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In my last post that should be "I've sent a picture..." not "I've a picture..."
Must have been my fam' dingers or my sometimes faulty fain to bingers connection. (Sometimes I woof up my gords, er, I mean, goof up my words.)
'Night all,
Buffalo
09-28-2002 01:42 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You are being Gamgee to yourself.

09-28-2002 14:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You are being Gamgee to yourself.

And it's just too funny! Big Grin

09-28-2002 17:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Poster DAmb IT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH