Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
and make alive CD?

It's alive! It's ALIVE!!

...or would it be more like this:

...or this:

Confused

02-13-2009 15:46 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am truly pondering hosting a date for the tour. I have a venue in that my church social hall can fit 150 with chairs. I just need to find someone to underwrite the costs with the hope that the majority would come back. Maybe a bunch of people in PA could go in together to promote the show. I live in Bernville, which is 8 miles northwest of Reading, PA. If anyone would be interested in helping to host a concert here I would be willing to help make it happen.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
02-13-2009 18:22 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cstone lineup...

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/BandBio.php?g=0

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-13-2009 18:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Cstone lineup...

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/BandBio.php?g=0

A pretty disappointing bunch. At least Terry, Mike and the Dogs will be there.
Where's DA, The Choir, 77's, etc?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 02-14-2009 09:13.

02-14-2009 09:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cornerstone:

"We like both kinds of music - thrash metal AND emo!"

Oh, for the good ol' days...
02-14-2009 09:46 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even in the good ol days, I went to see Terry, Mike, Steve and Derri. To me, they are part of what makes Cornerstone great and they are still there. The rest is just filler and always has been.

02-14-2009 12:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Australian Death Machine? Oh well, praise God and pass the crowd-surfer.
02-14-2009 13:00 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

Don't forget Rodent Emporium with their hit I'm a Man Not a Woman.

"Rodent Emporium are a four piece alternative punk band that incorporate some of the best and worst aspects of various genres to create both ridiculously catchy album tracks and a unique and energetic live show."

02-14-2009 14:02 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I think it was AUSTRIAN Death Machine.

....is that actually any better?????

www.smashthatcomputer.com
02-14-2009 20:46 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
if madeira is involved, terry better let him do at least a few of his tunes too.

Roll Eyes

02-14-2009 23:58 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Probably neither.

02-15-2009 01:37 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Australian Death Machine? Oh well, praise God and pass the crowd-surfer.

it's austrian death machine....
i had to check the actual list to see if that was real or you were just being facetious.... Tongue
the governor of california is playing c-stone? Confused
should be interesting..... Big Grin

Cool
02-15-2009 11:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Austrian Death Machine? Oh well, praise God and pass the crowd-surfer.

i had to check the actual list to see if that was real or you were just being facetious.... Tongue

Look, I remember a time when Christian music loosened up a bit to try and catch the secular ears, but Austrian Death Machine? Now it's just ridiculous.
02-15-2009 17:59 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Austrian Death Machine? Oh well, praise God and pass the crowd-surfer.

Look, I remember a time when Christian music loosened up a bit to try and catch the secular ears, but Austrian Death Machine? Now it's just ridiculous.

what's really hilarious is that there was an issue of hm magazine laying around the coffee bar at church today...
there was a feature story on this band...it is a side project of the lead guy of i guess a more popular band Confused as i lay dying...
he called it thrash-comedy....yes, it is supposed to be a joke...
the article even had a cartoonish picture of the good governor in his most famous role.... Big Grin

Cool
02-15-2009 22:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
if madeira is involved, terry better let him do at least a few of his tunes too.

Roll Eyes

madeira is quite talented himself. maybe terry's "not worthy" Roll Eyes Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-20-2009 21:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:

Australian Death Machine

Ahhhhhh... so, thats what that is. I was in a music shop a few weeks ago and heard this thing playing on the speakers. In between every song, theres some guy doing an impression of Arnold.. he yells at the band to play better and crap like that. ("Hey guys! get to de hel-i-copter! You id-i-ots!")

I was wondering what the heck they were listening to. I didn't realize it was some weird comedy CCM thing.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-23-2009 15:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Any more news? Are they coming into Canada, eastern Canada that is?

03-03-2009 12:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Any more news? Are they coming into Canada, eastern Canada that is?

the standard answer is "if you book them, they are..." Big Grin
which is why i no longer ask........ Frown

Cool
03-03-2009 13:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Big Grin I know and am half expecting that, I was just wondering if there was news, and if someone else already has money that I don't have to get that done.

03-03-2009 14:56 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
diesel8019 diesel8019 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

i live in vancouver, bc, canada - but i ASSURE you that i will go to the closest venue to my home to see them - seattle, portland, los angeles?? i don't care, i will be there and with as many friends as i can carry on my back!!!! SO PUMPED

i'm on your team, baby!!!!!

03-16-2009 13:16 diesel8019 is offline Search for Posts by diesel8019 Add diesel8019 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH