Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » What's next? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's next?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I've always enjoyed whatever musical or comedic detours these fellas decide to follow... farmbeetles, Dr EdDT, Sacred Cows, solo projects, Eddies, Daydream&Orbis, Island Dreams, Imaginarium, Uncle Stonehill, etc, etc.

They're not for everyone.. but they're made for the folks that enjoy them, not for those that don't.
That's a good point.

I try to keep an ope mind, too. Imaginarium was one I did not like at first blush, but when my son got into video games, it became one he enjoyed. Anything that brings me closer to my son is precious, and this album definately did, so its rating went sky high.

01-07-2009 10:09 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Yup... the always blame the pretty ones!

anything else you would like to get off your chest there, doc?

by the way, my daughters had a record player just like yours, just a few years ago.

Cool! Cool

Which record do they like best?
iAlarma! or Vox Humana? Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 01-07-2009 10:16.

01-07-2009 10:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
quote:
No more Island Dreams

I liked Island Dreams.

Do you own any of the Music to Paint By CD's with (among others) Phil Keaggy? That's what Island Dreams was intended for. So when that didn't work out, you know, the next best thing was to get Mike to add some guitar and slap the Lost Dogs logo on the front and release it that way.

I'd like to see a sequel some day.

Island Dreams is one of the best Dogs CDs after the first three.
I like that one a lot.

I love the Keaggy song "Shades of Green" from the music to paint by CDs.

01-07-2009 10:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

Shades of Green

I liked the CD Electric Blue the best, but they're all good.

01-07-2009 10:24 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I see them on ebay every now and again.

01-07-2009 11:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sondance
quote:
Yup... the always blame the pretty ones!

anything else you would like to get off your chest there, doc?

by the way, my daughters had a record player just like yours, just a few years ago.

Cool! Cool

Which record do they like best?
iAlarma! or Vox Humana? Pleased

i'll ask them, i think it was the orange one.

Psalm 119:83
01-07-2009 14:22 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DrDanAmos DrDanAmos is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-628.gif

Registration Date: 09-06-2003

I am going to cast my vote for Motorcycle, though with the bonus Motorcycle Tracks CD it's like a special edition already.

I would just like to add that (IMHO) if a new edition was done of any of the Alarma Chronicles, putting out two disc special editions of each album in one nice box set would be the best thing EVER.

upload photos to paste code

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrDanAmos: 05-15-2009 20:46.

05-15-2009 20:29 DrDanAmos is offline Send an Email to DrDanAmos Search for Posts by DrDanAmos Add DrDanAmos to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » What's next?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH