Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Rarities CDs Gems » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rarities CDs Gems
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Rarities CDs Gems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally ripped the fan club music onto my ipod. When these songs came out, I did not own an ipod...where they even around then?

Avocado Club Exclusive Volume 1
I Like It Like That: I could hear this on the Lost Dogs Gift Horse album. Saucy relationship song.
Olley Olley Oxen Free:

Avocado Club Exclusive: Volume 2
The two songs on this cd are my hidden gems of the month. Simple Things and Every Tuesday of the Week. Since this cd has come out, we have had to deal with living with a special needs child and the loss of her father. This cd captured our life over the last number of years with all of the love and appreciation that a Christian marriage should bring.

The Random Acts cd was also never ripped onto the ipod for some reason. There are some great tunes here. Some of my favorites from Random Acts & Hodgepodge...
Satellite Moon:
Welcome to the Real World
Hamster Theme

I will post a few more favorites from rarities cds since during my break from work, I am taking inventory of what I have that I treasure. It is a strange human behavior that compels a person to strive for what they do not have and not spending enough time appreciating what is already in hand. Friends, family and DA!
12-24-2008 18:24 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Rarities CDs Gems

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH