Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

What songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some one at work was talking to her feind about this band she had never heard of that I keep raving about.

He wants to hear some of their music.

In NZ they are very anti about Christianity so I'm going to put a mix tape together.

I do want to show some of the spiritual side of the band without "shoving it down their throats". That "shoving" threshold is less for an NZer than a Yank.

What songs can I choose?
09-23-2002 21:58 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about….

Meanwhile
Over Her Shoulder
Pretty Little Lies

Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Sins of The Fathers (maybe)
When Everyone Wore Hats

Out In the Cold
I’ll Get Over It

Traps Ensnares
What’s Come (Over Me)
Buffalo Hills
Grace Is the Smell of Rain

If You Want To
Tracking The Amorous Man

The Unattainable Earth
Safety Net

Beautiful One

When Worlds Collide
William Blake
It’s the Eighties..
Travelog

Mall All Over the World
Distance and Direction

Props
Walls of Doubt (not very subtle but I like it)

Near Sighted Girl…..
I love You #19

Days and Nights (I still like this song)

Skeptics Song Big Grin

that's my choices for DA, I'm not gonna go through the other albums...
Baby

BD Tongue

09-23-2002 23:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now I'm gonna have to put this list together on my computer tomorrow... Big Grin

BD

09-23-2002 23:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Andrew

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Now I'm gonna have to put this list together on my computer tomorrow... Big Grin

BD

Thanks
09-24-2002 15:51 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Depending on their musical styles:

Faces to the Window
As the World Turns
Neverland Ballroom
Father Explains
Rice Paper Wings
Fingertips

09-24-2002 19:26 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH