Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Not everyone is on Wikipedia... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not everyone is on Wikipedia...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Not everyone is on Wikipedia... Ritchie_az 12-10-2008 19:42
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... audiori 12-10-2008 21:13
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... audiori 12-10-2008 21:18
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... Ritchie_az 01-15-2009 10:22
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... DwDunphy 01-15-2009 11:05
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... joey 01-15-2009 11:18
 RE: Not everyone is on Wikipedia... DwDunphy 01-15-2009 13:45

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Not everyone is on Wikipedia... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but these two are:

Jason

Eric

12-10-2008 19:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah "Solkaige" was busy...

Tom

Doug

Jeffrey K

Theo has had a page at least three times, but for some reason they always end up removing it. Then someone puts it back. Looks like its currently gone.

I actually started this one.. although its not really much of an article.

Brian

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-10-2008 21:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the weirdest discoveries for me on wikipedia was finding that someone had started an article about our great uncle..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Jones

It appears it was started by a half a dozen people that really knew very little about him. It just struck me as odd that someone would even think of starting that article.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-10-2008 21:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

A shamelss plug:

Ritchie's Original Weblog has an interview with Jason and Eric. Check it out!

What are you waiting for? I said, go check it out....

NOW!

BTW, a special thanks to Jason and Eric!

01-15-2009 10:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'm not on Wikipedia. Someone would probably spill the beans about my time in Area 51 and...

OH, SHOOT.
01-15-2009 11:05 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

creating page now......... Tongue

Cool
01-15-2009 11:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Don't you dare reveal my embarrassing time where I had to use Fels Naptha to deal with my high school jock rash...

OH, SHOOT-SHOOT!
01-15-2009 13:45 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Not everyone is on Wikipedia...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH