Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have a nice day 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Have a nice day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure why yet. I'll have to get back to you... if I'm still speaking to you.

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by servantsteve: 12-04-2008 12:53.

12-02-2008 09:11 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This actually kind of offends me, my skin is like the cheapest toilet paper you can find it flaps and wrinkles in the wind.

12-02-2008 09:37 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know what I do with toilet paper? Well, do you, punk?

12-02-2008 09:38 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Ok now I am really offended, I will probably go hold my breath for a little while. If I can gather the strength, I will fling little darts of hatred in your general direction.

12-02-2008 10:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

I am now offended by my own posts, maybe I will burn that bridge and blame it on myself.

12-02-2008 11:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmm hey wait (famous lines now)

could this be seen as mocking anyone who may actually feel offended by something in the past?

removing threads could be as cool as removing sigs

obviously MHO

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-02-2008 11:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Angry RE: I am extremely offended Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am offended that this is in the on-topic section! Mad

no.... i really could care less......... Tongue Roll Eyes Baby

Cool
12-02-2008 11:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm offended that you could care less and choose not to!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-02-2008 11:48 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am offended that you are offended by my lack of offense! Shocked

Tongue Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 12-02-2008 12:04.

12-02-2008 11:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I find Joey's poor spelling offensive.

12-02-2008 11:59 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

The best defense is to be offensive.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-02-2008 12:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I find Joey's poor spelling offensive.

i vetoed... Red Face

(and edited.... ) Roll Eyes

Cool
12-02-2008 12:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Administrator

Vetoing offends me. You have wronged me to the greatest degree. What little insignificant things you do here changes my life so drastically I can never turn back. I cannot look upon you for this grave injustice. You've wrinkled my paper skin.

12-02-2008 12:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I started this thread so it's MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! Anyone else who posts here is offending me and I think I'm pretty thick skinned!

12-02-2008 12:35 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

The only thing smaller than my sense of humor is my patience and forgiveness, and this has gone too far. I am now offended by the thread title, and it offends me that I am offended so I will have to report myself to myself and request my removal.

12-02-2008 12:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE, TOILET PAPER SKIN MAN!

12-02-2008 12:58 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

I just read a report of this thread and it offended me so i came here to check it out for myself, and that last line, calling me 'toilet paper skin man' really offended me, so i will never read it again, except if I plan to come back to voice how offended I am or to see if anything else offends me. I will of course have to work that into my busy schedule of being offended, whining, complaining, blaming others, swearing, and grumbling.

12-02-2008 13:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

At least you can READ! All you read people offend me. You think you're better than everyone else.

12-02-2008 13:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Last word.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-02-2008 13:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

It offends me how you have the last word.

12-02-2008 13:05 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH