Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos collection for sale - where can i post??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos collection for sale - where can i post???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jsjs13
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-28-2008

Daniel Amos collection for sale - where can i post??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am looking to unload some of my DA rarities - is there an appropriate place on the boards to do this - my goal is to give these to true DA fans and collector's:

I am also attempting to locate the other 2 original owners of the Terry Taylor's Buechner demos that he sold on ebay around 5-6 years ago. Myself as well as two other buyers pooled are money together to purchase the whole set. We split up the auction. One owner got tape 1 (the acoustic sketches), the second owner kept the letter Terry signed and put with the demos and I have the original tape 2 cassette which features the Buechner songs being tracked and arranged in the studio - this is not something i want to sell but may have to due to the current economic crisis - i made a deal with the other 2 buyers that i would offer my tape up to them first - basically first dibs!

I also have the Alarma chronicles box set, Fearful Symmetry original cd, Original Random Acts cd signed in gold pen by Terry for sale.

just looking to see if there are any interested buyers as well as a more appropriate place to post these items

thanks
Joel

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jsjs13: 11-29-2008 15:09.

11-28-2008 17:52 jsjs13 is offline Search for Posts by jsjs13 Add jsjs13 to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many just list 'em on ebay or amazon and then let everyone here know by posting the link.

if you didn't want to do that, you could probably come up with a price guesstimate by looking at what has sold before on ebay. the buechner's demo tapes are too rare for that, though. some of the CDs are also used on other places. out-of-print CDs I have seen generally go for at least $30-$60 dollars with the rarer and more popular ones sometimes fetching more. FS and original Random Acts might not be the most popular, but they are probably rarer too so there value is still probably up there somewhere. i tried to get a box set for awhile, but they always went for more than i was willing to pay - usually $100 or more, the cheapest i might have seen one go a couple of years ago was maybe $80-$85, which is still more than i would pay now.

so, decide whether you actually want to sell them on an online site or not and for what price. you could post them for sale here first for whatever price you decide and have people PM you or email you and give a deadline whereby if you don't hear anything and/or get payment then you will sell to the world at large.

thanks and good luck! Smile

my 2c fwiw

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-29-2008 05:16 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos collection for sale - where can i post???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH