Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary UnderDawg 01-05-2009 05:47
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary wayneb 01-05-2009 04:31
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary dennis 01-06-2009 15:38
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary joey 01-06-2009 16:11
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary wakachiwaka 01-06-2009 18:35
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary joey 01-06-2009 18:58
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Ritchie_az 01-06-2009 19:06
 I may not be a real Doctor... dennis 01-06-2009 19:56
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Ritchie_az 01-06-2009 20:59
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary servantsteve 01-07-2009 07:42
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Ritchie_az 01-07-2009 08:50
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary servantsteve 01-07-2009 10:11
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary joey 01-07-2009 09:30
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary dennis 01-07-2009 10:19
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary joey 01-07-2009 13:12
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Ritchie_az 01-07-2009 10:33
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary dennis 01-07-2009 11:10
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary Ritchie_az 01-07-2009 10:34
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary servantsteve 01-07-2009 12:37
 RE: DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary dennis 01-07-2009 12:56
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has to be the most thorough and succinct album review I've ever read. Well done.

And I agree with you, any record with a monkey on it is aces in my book!
01-05-2009 05:47 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy, AGT, your love life must have moved up a few notches!!!!!!

Hope all is going well for you, and now that I know what "Divine Instant" is all about, I will say BE CAREFUL as well...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-05-2009 04:31 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Been listening to DFBB in the car this week.
Still the best record of all time in my book.

I love the extras! What a real treat this set is! Cool

01-06-2009 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what the good doctor said...

Cool
01-06-2009 16:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Well, he's not a REAL doctor...

(...but he plays one on TV.)
01-06-2009 18:35 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he's a "spin" doctor.......... Tongue

Cool
01-06-2009 18:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Or a proctolo--oh, never mind

01-06-2009 19:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I may not be a real Doctor... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...but I know good music, by gum!

01-06-2009 19:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
...but I know good music, by gum!

Very true. You do have a good taste in music.

Or is that tasty music??? Confused

01-06-2009 20:59 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I'm a doctor and I have got to agree. DFBB is awesome. My 6 year old loves the first 3 songs, but he loves DFBB the most. I remove any other CD and put that in, cue up #3 and put it on repeat when he gets in the car to go to school.

01-07-2009 07:42 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ceremonial Kernel

That's funny. My 13-month-old really likes Safety Net. I do the same as you except with track #5.

01-07-2009 08:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
That's funny. My 13-month-old really likes Safety Net. I do the same as you except with track #5.
At 13 months, that's some excellent musical taste.

01-07-2009 10:11 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've told this story before...............but
when my son was about 2 he kept singing over and over big bite, big bite!
when i got him out of his car seat, he bit me!!! Crying

Cool
01-07-2009 09:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

But what did he do to "darn" the floor? Shocked

01-07-2009 10:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by joey

he just hit a big spoon on the floor for that....... Tongue

Cool
01-07-2009 13:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
At 13 months, that's some excellent musical taste.

She likes The Incredible Shrinking Man a lot too. And Kansas and Proto-Kaw (but not Neal Morse, though). She also likes Kirk Franklin and Yolanda Adams.
It's funny, though. Our cell phone plays MP3's so we have a bunch of songs on there. We have it play "random" and then let her carry it around (because she loves music). Anyway, one time, after a few songs had played, Steven Curtis Chapman comes on and she throws the phone and starts fussing.
Yeah, that's daddy's girl. Pleased

01-07-2009 10:33 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Anyway, one time, after a few songs had played, Steven Curtis Chapman comes on and she throws the phone and starts fussing. Pleased

What a good kid! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 01-07-2009 12:56.

01-07-2009 11:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

Yuck! I've been there before...not with a child, but with dogs. Man, darn floor!

01-07-2009 10:34 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Forget good taste, she's absolutely brilliant!

01-07-2009 12:37 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Indeed.

01-07-2009 12:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH