Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 24 25 [26] 27 28 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to hear they're starting to show... probably a bunch show up tomorrow and Monday as well.

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
Well, mine arrived today and I just spent the last 20 minutes poring over the artwork and liner notes (whilst on the can - shhh!), and I just gotta say... WOW! This thing is really put together well, and Terry's notes are as insightful and revelatory as always. I'll be going straight for Disc 2 once I've completed a bit of Internet shenanigans.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-21-2008 23:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
me-is-e me-is-e is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not here yet. On those proverbial pins and neddles!

me-is-e
11-22-2008 15:57 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Administrator

Also, one thing..

For anyone that ordered multiple copies... There were at least a couple where each copy was sent separately. This was just an accident on our part when putting the list together. I immediately realized the mistake but not after some copies shipped by themselves. So, don't freak out if you only see one show up by itself initially.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-22-2008 15:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Mine came with an offer for a 20 track Larry Norman CD at a reduced price ($10) if you put "DA" in the coupon box. That Larry is a real giver.

11-22-2008 20:17 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Mine came in today as well. WHEEEE!!!!!!
11-22-2008 21:32 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mine arrived yesterday

11-23-2008 11:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Terry, DA, and the audioris have come through AGAIN!

11-24-2008 08:22 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
RocketPacks
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Got mine! Everything looks and sounds great! Thanks guys!
11-24-2008 11:28 RocketPacks is offline Search for Posts by RocketPacks Add RocketPacks to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Received mine Saturday. It really is a great package and the bonus disc is pretty cool...especially the instrumental tracks and the interview.
11-24-2008 11:54 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

i needed no one to convince me..but ya'll convinced me!
time to shake the piggiest of banks!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-24-2008 12:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
oomarty7 oomarty7 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-23-2005

yaaaay! Got it on Saturday and it's terrific. It's so great to finally be able to listen to this album on cd (i have the cassette). Great packaging and bonuses too! I also ordered Miracle Faith Telethon when I ordered DFBB but I only received DFBB. Will Miracle Faith ship separately?

Thanks guys!!

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
11-24-2008 12:25 oomarty7 is offline Send an Email to oomarty7 Homepage of oomarty7 Search for Posts by oomarty7 Add oomarty7 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yes seperately. The Darn Floors were shipped direct from the distributor.

11-24-2008 12:32 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

We also had to make a new printing of Telethon in the middle of the Darn Floor pre-sale time.. so, some orders had to wait a little longer than normal until we got the new shipment. We weren't expecting to sell quite so many Telethons that quickly.

11-24-2008 12:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

How appropriate the primary image of DFBB is a gorilla. Like the Samsonite commercial where the gorilla savages the luggage, the USPS seem to have mistaken my package with a hard-to-open bunch of bananas. The digi is all kinds of mussed, but I'm cool with it nonetheless. Just glad the thing exists.

Now, Da-heads, spread the word! Sell, sell, sell!
11-24-2008 13:44 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Grr.. is it really in bad shape? Torn and/or smashed? Thrown about and dented? Soggy and Peeled?

11-24-2008 13:46 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

If you open it up all the way, it kinda resembled bowtie pasta. I flattened it out. It'll be fine. The discs, by the way, are great.

ARRCO definitely need better padding in their mailers though.
11-24-2008 14:39 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

You're not painting pretty pictures in my mind.

It actually wasn't sent out by AARCO in any regular way.. I think one person was doing it in his house. I don't think he's set up to do it normally.. just doing us a favor. That was the arrangement we had to work out in order to ship them out before the release date.

We appreciate them going the extra mile for DA though.. very nice of them.

11-24-2008 14:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I very much appreciate that Arena would do this for DA fans! I recieved one of my two today. I am trying to decide if I can open this one and claim it as my own and know that the other will be here by the time I see my brother for Christmas. I really want to hear the extras disc and hear a non tape copy of the original. Can I safely open my disc and know that the other will come?

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
11-24-2008 14:59 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Administrator

The couple of multi-orders that went out split-up, only went out a couple of days apart I believe... so you should be safe.

11-24-2008 15:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Got mine - excellent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got mine.

The quality of everything from remastered tracks to packaging, everything is very, very well done.

Dr. Rich and others who hold this recording as their favorite should be extremely pleased.

Compliments all around.
Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by John Foxe: 11-25-2008 11:27.

11-24-2008 18:11 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 24 25 [26] 27 28 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH