Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ___ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ___
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

___ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GkKcxx!!! ....Good lord where am I...

10-31-2008 10:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Re: ___ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there you is...

10-31-2008 10:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHERE!....Oh man, you really startled me.

10-31-2008 10:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

never startle a sleep walker!

So sorry!

10-31-2008 10:19 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No ggk problem Ronny or whatever your real name is GGGkx it's not so much that you startlggxed me, it's that you startlcckxxgked me... gk!...

10-31-2008 10:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Wait ... ... am I Ronny?

10-31-2008 10:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

ornery, maybe

10-31-2008 10:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

or maybe a moron.

though, I'm more Ron, than you.

10-31-2008 10:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAGxxckx! That was a good onexxkgk! I ... ... wait, what day is it...
DAMBIT! I passed out on the dirt mound behind my trailer and forgot to run for president agian. THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERY 2.3 YEARS PEOPLE WHERE I FORGET TO RUN FOR THE OFFICE WHAT IS gkk THE OFFICE OF SUPREME COMMANDER PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

10-31-2008 10:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi there Richin' Rippie! ggkkx!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-31-2008 10:43.

10-31-2008 10:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

...oh great, here we go again. he's obviously huffed some stale windex fumes...a LOT of fumes.
10-31-2008 10:48 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

berger for president!!!!

are those stickers in the DA store, or are girl scouts selling them door to door?

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-31-2008 10:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HEY, SHUT THE Gggvkxxcxk UP CHANDLER! YOU DON'T KNOW NO FUMES FROM WHAT I gxxck vvvxccggkc ggcGGk! vvvvvt! two guys go into a bar and gggxxk then ffvt ggggkcxcx and then gk!!! and then 11111gk says "My name's not Johnson!"

10-31-2008 10:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HI LAIRIALL!!

10-31-2008 11:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGgggxxck!! Hello!! Mosterd!! Ik ben een schoen. Er gaan Bob' s hijgt opnieuw!!!!!

10-31-2008 11:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

10-31-2008 11:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

i concur with the esteemed gentleman from arkansas.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-31-2008 11:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

My loving people, we have been persuaded by some, that are careful of our safety, to take heed how we commit ourselves to MOMMY and, though imagine my heart yieldeth, but my tongue cannot be kept. In remembrance of the dissappointing in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground up Balkan States which have felt obliged to become their associates in this war? The Russian representatives have by the people, for the people upon the answer to them depends upon Depends which I am currently wearing.

This been the speech what I would've gave what I been alect3D. 0h y3@h! th@T$ r!t3! 3vrY1 w!11 t@7k 7!k3 tH!$ w3n 1m @73cT3d.

10-31-2008 12:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I've heard that speech from a few candidates already!

10-31-2008 12:20 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

wH@Y? mC70vn @nD them hAs a7R3dy sTOl3 my $p33ch??!!!!!

10-31-2008 12:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ___

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH