Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Da-tv? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Da-tv?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

Da-tv? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Gang...

I got the bored the other day and wondered what it would be like to start a TV station.

So I did.

Im hoping to become an 'community internet broadcaster' with local, viewer created content.

In the meantime im doing public domain films like 'The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari', 'The Last Man On Earth', Popeye Cartoons and the old public domain TV series 'One Step Beyond'.

You are all invited to check it out.

To the DA powers that be...any chance i could get some DA material to put on the station?

http://web.me.com/jasonderr/Site/Welcome.html
alphatv.startyourstation.com

Jason
10-10-2008 23:33 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure... we have a few DVDs in the store.

10-11-2008 00:43 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-12-2008 15:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thats really the best DA video footage available.. we've been asking for more for years and so far no ones come forward with anything better.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-12-2008 17:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Exactly why I suggested it. Everything else we have is pretty rough. The best footage that we are aware of is already on the DVD's available.

10-13-2008 09:49 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by clipon

well, id like to try. it could be a fun addition to what im trying to do?
10-18-2008 18:20 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Da-tv?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH