Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Alarma Chronicles thoughts and dreams. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alarma Chronicles thoughts and dreams.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Who is to blame? The pirate

...and Car man fans, too!

Mad

01-27-2009 19:13 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i believe at least one main provider is selling both DRM and DRM-free files, but the DRM-free ones are more expensive. it's probably old news by now. was it itunes? i noticed some car stereos say they play AAC but have a note they must be DRM-free.

i would rather have the music and artwork - no CDs - with full backup-replacement "rights" if I lost or misplaced it. maybe someday ...

until then everyone will have to hoard their own exclusive CD collections and store up things thieves can steal and pawn ...

or just be very careful to double-backup those DRM-free MP3s.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-27-2009 21:03 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
... things thieves can steal and pawn ....

Yeah its even harder in the digital age to protect your belongings.

01-27-2009 23:39 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Alarma Chronicles thoughts and dreams.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH