Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs on Route 66 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO3cimAoOYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wECWEDpNJU&feature=channel_page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 01-01-2009 11:35.

01-01-2009 11:32 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they make it look so easy..
well- because maybe it is.

Big Grin

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-01-2009 22:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Sorry - I need to get some more info up. I was kind of rushing to get them up in the store.

I believe they're all grey with that route 66 tour logo on front, with lyrics to DA's glory road on back.

hmmm ... i might go for a grey large ... surely the lyrics to the whole Glory Road song aren't on the back, but a portion of them? ... awaiting more details ...

my christmas money is getting gone, it's after new years, and still no details. i guess the attitude is we should just be thankful there are even any shirts for sale and buy them regardless Roll Eyes

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-09-2009 12:08 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I have no idea what the attitude is, but I'm bringing you details as I have them.

Up until this point, all orders have been shipping from another location so we haven't actually had the shirts in hand. They have recently been sent our way and we'll take over from that point on... but until they're in my hand, I can't give any more details than what I've been given. I did see the shirts last summer, but I don't yet know if they've changed or what sizes/colors are available outside of what is listed in the store.

I didn't see the question about the lyrics until now.. yes, it is only a portion of them. I don't have one sitting in front of me at work to tell you waht portion it is, but I think its the chorus.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2009 12:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

....but I think its the chorus.

do you have the tabs printed too?

Chords?

is it available in MP3? -
320 kps?

can I get it on I tunes?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-09-2009 15:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

I believe the shirts were ripped at 128 kps, but I'll have to check.. theres also a good chance that they smell like the Glory Road.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2009 15:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Possibly with the scent of salty truckstops...

...or faint scents of sewage--wait, that's a different "tour." Big Grin

01-09-2009 23:15 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I have no idea what the attitude is, but I'm bringing you details as I have them.

Up until this point, all orders have been shipping from another location so we haven't actually had the shirts in hand. They have recently been sent our way and we'll take over from that point on... but until they're in my hand, I can't give any more details than what I've been given. I did see the shirts last summer, but I don't yet know if they've changed or what sizes/colors are available outside of what is listed in the store.

I didn't see the question about the lyrics until now.. yes, it is only a portion of them. I don't have one sitting in front of me at work to tell you waht portion it is, but I think its the chorus.

the attitude seems lackadaisical in regards to the shirts?!

last summer when the tour was over would have been the best time to sell them, regardless of where they were shipping from. now the holidays have been over for some time and dfbb is out and still no concrete details, or different buttons for grey vs black or whatever.

how hard is it for someone to take a few digital pictures, send on email and post on the website Confused

thus the other part of the attitude seems to be "just be thankful there are any t-shirts leftover from the tour and buy one regardless of details". Frown

i know a lot of folks help the band on a volunteer basis and this affects things sometimes, but something seems amiss?

Got a few miles left ...

01-15-2009 15:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm not sure what you're implying. You think someone connected to the band is anti-Tshirt?

Shirts went with Dogs on the road. Shirts ended up in one of their homes. Shirts are shipped to us. We are waiting on shirts.

01-15-2009 15:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

i don't know how to explain it better than my last post. i don't intend to be mean or hateful. i am just trying to get you to think as someone trying to market the band and sell merchandise and that there are perhaps lost customers having a more consumer-oriented mindset rather than a "support the ministry" or "buy whatever whenever it might get available" mentality.

Got a few miles left ...

01-15-2009 15:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

You seem to be misunderstanding something. This has nothing to do with us as the shirts are not in our hands.

That message is (perhaps unknowingly) meant for one of the Lost Dogs since how quickly we receive the shirts is in their hands. We'll be sure to send it on to them that you think they need to think about their band differently.

The "just be thankful there are any t-shirts leftover from the tour and buy one regardless of details" is a thought that is entirely your invention. No one has said anything like that.

Our goal is to bring you guys everything we can in terms of merchandise. Sometimes that means bending over backwards to make it work. Its there if you want it... if you don't, then its not for you. We want every shirt, every CD and every DVD we can get our hands on. Not for us - but for fans that are looking for it. If it were up to us, we would have had the shirts during the tour.

01-15-2009 15:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH