Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA CDs on eBay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA CDs on eBay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jubilee50 Jubilee50 is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-09-2008

DA CDs on eBay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow - somebody's auctioning off their Daniel Amos CD collection on eBay. Sixteen CDs. I'd NEVER do it.

Good thing for DA newbies, however. You might get some duplicates but it would be worth it to get the rare ones.
06-14-2008 02:15 Jubilee50 is offline Search for Posts by Jubilee50 Add Jubilee50 to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the thing, if your gonna sell your entire collection on Ebay,
you are betting off not selling them all in the same auction.
You will get much more money.

They must need money fast!

I'd never do it either!

06-14-2008 04:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the link, btw.

06-14-2008 04:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA CDs on eBay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH