Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Returning Oddities » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Returning Oddities 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but KNOWING hes odd..

doesnt really make him odd at all.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2008 12:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Deuteronomy 23:12 & 13

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-16-2008 13:11 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:

dr. rich is a returning oddity......... Tongue

Thank you, thank you very much! Pleased

06-16-2008 19:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:

Deuteronomy 23:12 & 13

What's your point son???

06-16-2008 19:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

These three are now available by the way... $10 each.

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
The first set of these inexpensive collectibles should be available in the next week or two...

- All Day Sing and Dinner on the Ground - Terry Scott Taylor & Michael Roe
The nice little BBQ tour EP that Mike & Terry did a few years back. The tour leftovers always sold out quickly, so here it is again.. in a jewel case for the first time.

- Random Acts & Hodgepodge - Terry Scott Taylor
Some familiar tracks and some odd new ones thrown in. 15 tracks in all.. some weird demos, the Starter Set, Neverhood and Skullmonkeys stuff, some other TenNapel stuff, some various artist compilation tracks, etc. Newly expanded artwork and packaging - also, in a jewel case for the first time.

- Swirling Mellow (20th Anniversary! Shocked ) - Swirling Eddies
Nothing new.. just bringing the old release back with some new artwork.. for those that missed out or didn't want the M8'ed version.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2008 23:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

- Random Acts & Hodgepodge - Terry Scott Taylor
Some familiar tracks and some odd new ones thrown in. 15 tracks in all.. some weird demos, the Starter Set, Neverhood and Skullmonkeys stuff, some other TenNapel stuff, some various artist compilation tracks, etc. Newly expanded artwork and packaging - also, in a jewel case for the first time.

Is there a track list for this one?

06-28-2008 07:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

1. Satellite Moon
2. Prayer Warrior
3. Will Have To Do For Now
4. On My Feet Again
5. Happy Old Man
6. Allison
7. He Fell In The Water
8. Simple Man
9. Don't Do Maybe
10. Celestial Pineapples
11. Unna Walka Walka, Hey!
12. Monk Rushmore (Instrumental Funky Monkey)
13. Goodie Bear
14. Project G.e.e.K.e.R
15. Hamster Theme (from Koghead and Meatus)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-28-2008 17:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool.

Seems a little more cohesive than the previous one.

I may have to do some shopping soon! Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 06-28-2008 17:58.

06-28-2008 17:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Yes! Me too!....but I want the International shipping sorted out pleaseSmile
Anything been sorted about that yet?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-28-2008 20:37 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

We've made some changes, but we're still in the "wait and see" phase. So far so good though.

06-28-2008 22:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

In that case, when the DFBB reissue is ready to ship I will order it, and the various discs above. Then you can include them in with a reship of my missing stuff. I will still pay postage...anything that helps cover your extra costs is fine by me. Thanks.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-29-2008 04:24 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

Woah.... where did the Vox Humana CDs come from?
06-29-2008 12:04 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that was a surprise to see that one for sale!! Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 06-29-2008 13:37.

06-29-2008 13:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered Hodgepodge & All Day

Cool

06-29-2008 17:43 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
In that case, when the DFBB reissue is ready to ship I will order it, and the various discs above. Then you can include them in with a reship of my missing stuff. I will still pay postage...anything that helps cover your extra costs is fine by me. Thanks.

Ditto here. Maybe Waynes and mine could be fed-ex'd or similar together and one of us forward to the other? I'll PM the Audiori's.

06-29-2008 18:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

Thats up to you guys.

The new changes should make a world of difference if we're right about what was causing the issues earlier this year. The USPS and customs both made some changes that we think were affecting things. As I say, so far so good on the new way of doing International packages.

06-29-2008 20:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Hey...

Got "Random Acts" at C-Stone. It's fun. Just wondering if there were any songs on the first pressing that are not on this one, and if so, why they weren't included.

Also, any chance "Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere" will make an appearance in the store soon?

I'm really digging that I got to buy "Vox Humana". Now I've only got three Alarma Chronicles CD's left to get!

07-07-2008 23:20 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Administrator

"Ruckus" very well might return in one form or another... probably with different artwork.

The original Hodgepodge had a few alternate songs.

Satellite Moon/Prayer Warrior/Welcome to the Real World (Demo)/Klaymen's Theme (Demo)/Don't, Do, Maybe (Demo)/Celestial Pineapples (Demo)/Unna Walka Walka Hey! (Demo)/Goodie Bear Theme/Project G.e.e.K.e.r theme/Hamster Theme from Koghead and Meatus/Lift Up Your Hearts (Sorsum Corda) (Demo)

The Klaymen's theme demo was dropped because it is on the Deluxe version of Imaginarium. Welcome to the Real World and Lift Up Your Hearts were dropped partially because they didn't really fit musically with the rest of the tracks - and we also wanted to leave the original Hodgepodge as an interesting collection on its own... we wanted there to still be something unique about it.

We are possibly going to do an "Avocado Faultline" companion collection that *might* include "welcome to the real world".. its still being discussed.

07-07-2008 23:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
We are possibly going to do an "Avocado Faultline" companion

That would be pretty cool. I think it would be fun if Phil Madeira were involved and, perhaps, recorded his own versions of his favorite songs from the albums. Also, this might sound strange, but a version of Hey John Wayne might be a nice addition, too.

07-08-2008 01:32 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

new/old product overload Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's a poor little birdy to do?

07-08-2008 12:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Returning Oddities

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH