Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Return To CAACONAA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Return To CAACONAA
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Return To CAACONAA SnowMan 04-21-2008 14:05
 RE: Return To CAACONAA jiminy 04-21-2008 19:00
 RE: Return To CAACONAA Mountain Fan 04-21-2008 23:03
 RE: Return To CAACONAA Strange Animal 04-21-2008 23:29
 RE: Return To CAACONAA SnowMan 04-21-2008 23:48

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Return To CAACONAA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all,
I have wanted to begin this project for a long while and am finally doing so. I am compiling the best of the Andy's Angels' Christmas Concerts onto on DVD presentation.

If you have video clips of any of these gigs and would be willing to share them (especially on DVD or as MPEGs) please contact me.

Theo Obrastoff
query@the-mass.org

Thank you.

04-21-2008 14:05 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would LOVE to see those moments Theo-
let us know.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-21-2008 19:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think good old BD had one for a short time? or maybe it was actually Theo, but I didn't move fast enough Red Face Crying

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-21-2008 23:03 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have the one that our "buddy" produced....
around the seattle area..
heck i was there! Happy

joey

bobd

04-21-2008 23:29 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan

Yah, Joey. You and Brimer the only two who stood up and danced during, "Lets Spin."

200+ people from all over the NW and CA. That was a great night. I have a lot of Angels' video, but converting it to digital is the problem. I'll probably have to go out and buy a coverter. Bummer. Tongue

I have a a good deal of AAR Xmas video (with me, terry, mike mostly--some with derri and jeff elbel too). But I'll take more from anybody who has any. Oh! Especially video of the one at Club Pariso or whatever in Eugene. Mike and I were falling over laughing (his fault) during Blue Christmas.

Ciao for Niao,

Theo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SnowMan: 04-21-2008 23:49.

04-21-2008 23:48 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Return To CAACONAA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH