Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » iAlarma! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page iAlarma!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wel - even if they are "mixing" legit warehouse finds with ones they are aware are spun in someones basement- that pretty much ends it for me.

I've got a few titles from them in the past..but am not that kind of hungry collector.

(or is the word dupe?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-26-2008 10:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
From what I've seen.. all of these are justified by saying its some European company that had CDs in their warehouse or some crap like that.. each one has a different (usually fake) "label" name.

In the case of the Steve Taylor stuff, its not anything thats ever been legitimately available.

He seems to have dropped that "explanation"..... Now he simply states that they are "not original issue copies", and that it is a CD-R....
04-26-2008 14:38 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

...I was three when DFBB came out...

*ducks and runs*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Trouble With X: 05-01-2008 14:41.

05-01-2008 14:41 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I was 19 when DFBB came out.

05-01-2008 19:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » iAlarma!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH