Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Wonderful Memory » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Wonderful Memory
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

03-29-2008 23:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by SnowMan
Every time I think of meeting Wes at C-Stone I laugh (the story has been told here before), but I also think of the Bible story where Jesus saw the disciple sitting by the tree before the disciple ever came to the Lord.

Why? Because it had been a hot muggy day, it was finally starting to cool down a tad and there was this guy standing under a tree and he knew who I was, tho' I didn't know him.

And that was a story all of itself just seeing its genesis.

So much goodness in just one life. Red Face Cool

wow! what are you saying.......uh....jesus.

Tongue

Theo,
Ummm... which of you is "Jesus" in this story? Shocked Confused Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 03-30-2008 03:53.

03-30-2008 03:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan

That seems to be the conundrum. Big Grin

James, you mentioned the Andy movie. Just thot I'd mention that that movie is included on the second CAACONAA cd--Like An Orange To A Child--and it plays on your computer. Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SnowMan: 03-30-2008 12:02.

03-30-2008 11:55 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by SnowMan
Every time I think of meeting Wes at C-Stone I laugh (the story has been told here before), but I also think of the Bible story where Jesus saw the disciple sitting by the tree before the disciple ever came to the Lord.

Why? Because it had been a hot muggy day, it was finally starting to cool down a tad and there was this guy standing under a tree and he knew who I was, tho' I didn't know him.

And that was a story all of itself just seeing its genesis.

So much goodness in just one life. Red Face Cool

great story....but i must say this:

the part that is sooooo funny about theo and i meeting was that when i saw him i knew who he was. you know how? he was wearing a "andy's angels" shirt! i was like "how many "andy's angels" shirts can there be"? so, i put two and two together. i still laugh when i think about that moment.

good times!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 04-01-2008 00:39.

03-30-2008 20:43 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Wonderful Memory

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH