Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New DA? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh good lord do we really have to put up with more of this
02-20-2008 14:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

h3Y $hU1up CG&@nd!3r!!!!111111!

02-20-2008 14:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Berger's going loonier than usual. He's trying to get back at the girl scouts:

---------------

Man Steals Money From Girl Scouts Outside Wal-Mart
girl scouts

Posted: Feb. 19 6:42 p.m.
Updated: Feb. 19 9:26 p.m.

Fayetteville, N.C. — Fayetteville police are looking for the man who stole from a couple of girl scouts. The thief got away with $600 as the young scouts looked on.

Erin Gillum, 9, and Charlene Penick, 10, were selling cookies Sunday afternoon outside the Wal-Mart at 1550 Skibo Rd. when they say a man kept lingering about.

“At one point in time, he came over and looked like he was about to buy something, but his phone rang,” Erin said.

“He walked over and sort of stared at the cookies for awhile," Charlene said.

Then the man went for the metal tray of cash.

“And for half a second, I stood still, but then I ran after him. But my mom told me to come back," Charlene said.

The scouts' mothers, along with a few bystanders, also chased the thief.

“Absolutely, and if I could have caught him, I would have done ugly things," mother Jennifer Penick said.

In the end, the man made off with the scouts' money, leaving folks asking what kind of person would steal from children?

“I don’t know. I would like to think the best. My daughter said that he must have really needed the money, but I don’t know. I think he just saw some quick cash,” mother Debbie Gillum said.

The money raised by Girl Scout Troop 485 was going to pay for a trip to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens.

The regional Girl Scout Council said the girls will not have to make up the stolen money. Donations have also poured in from people in community to help make up for the lost funds.

Fayetteville police obtained surveillance video of the theft, but had not released it Tuesday afternoon.

* Reporter: Bryan Mims
* Photographer: Michael Joyner
* Web Editor: Minnie Bridgers

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-20-2008 14:14 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
1t's (@ming klo$er tHe f!ames R l1ck1ng my bod33
w0n'1 U h3lp me 1 fe3l !'m sl1ppng aw@y

!'m a hUnka HUnka brnin' lVv!!!!!!!!!

!'m a hUnka HUnka brnin' lVv!!!!!!!!! 11111!!!!!

Elvis Presley - Burning Love (Live '73)

02-20-2008 14:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

A new DA album would be great. I'd definitely buy the "I'm not sure what it is but it's definitely not a preorder but it sort of has the same purpose" disc.

Hi Tim!
Hi Berggergggkkk!!11!!!

02-21-2008 23:00 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

h1 )o$h&e1@ ! )US1 w@NN@

1377 u 1'ts $0 gRR@t 2 b

hr...h@h@h@h@h@, !h@1

dUM@$$ (h@nggX73r...w@t @

m0R0n!!!1111!!!!

H@h@h@h@h@h@hgggxxxxckxxx!

02-22-2008 11:05 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

"Hi Josh&etc, I just wanna tell you it's so great to be here...

Ha ha ha ha ha, that ******** Chandler, what a moron!"

Holy cow, Berger. I totally need to take some time away from here... I can understand you now!

"Something from the meat case, Linda?"
02-22-2008 12:44 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

YYEEEEEEEAH!!1 TH@T b WuT 1 T@lkin boUt orn th n3t w!1h my m@N DwD YEEEAAAAAAHH!!!! H3 Mv M@NG!!! w3 B h@nG1N orn th nt!!! r!gh1 n)00w!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAH, ORN AN ORN!!!!!!!!!

02-22-2008 13:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

ok, come on now. isn't that just about it? seriously, shouldn't the audioris just ban berger from posting here?? ("orn an orn"?)
02-22-2008 13:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

H2h@@h2H@@h@H@!!111 tH@1 s00rY J@Ck@44 cHHg@@Nd773R!!! wUT @ 7Uzr!!11111111

02-22-2008 13:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Angry for those who visit the sevens board... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

******** ********** ***** ******** ******* ****** ******! Shocked Mad Tongue

Cool
02-22-2008 13:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: for those who visit the sevens board... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

02-22-2008 13:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Money Ideas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now that Berger has COMPLETELY hijacked this post and I've not been diligent in keeping up with this site...

Two ideas to help along a new DA album:

Those who (cover your years) prepay could get a link to a members only video clip, 5-7 minutes, of the band rehearsing. Even a camera on a tripod in the corner would be bliss!

Also another band I know raised money by having people pay them to make cell and answering machine messages. $20 and they whip something up and give you an MP3. It could be silly, scary, romantic, weird, fun, rocky... whatever their whim. I could see Terry, with his huge imagination, having a blast one afternoon whipping out loads of 30 second ditties.
02-22-2008 14:22 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

looks like the bergeroid has completed his linguistic studies, at least he's elevated his langauge a whole row on the keyboard

to think there was a time when he all he could do was paste letters cut from magazines... when he wasn't eating them

oh.... and more DA please

Psalm 119:83
02-22-2008 14:28 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

3c33, 1h@!'Z wUT ! m33n!!1 kn0 1 r3311y $p33@kz m! l@NGu@@g3!! 1h@!'z b33n m! 0nl33 pR08l3m!!!1111@!! @10nG!!!

02-22-2008 14:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

ok, that was just completely ridiculous. it made no sense at all. i really think berger just needs to be banned.
02-22-2008 14:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

)(*&&* ***Jf9 LJHzzzo 86753*9 fg&^w! Shocked Tongue

Cool
02-22-2008 14:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

i think berger should play "know your cuts of tainted meat" on letterman! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-22-2008 14:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I use my search engine for "orn on orn" I get the "legendary" Jim Keane on youtube. This guy is stranger than Berger! Did I say that?
02-22-2008 14:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
i think berger should play "know your cuts of tainted meat" on letterman! Tongue Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
02-22-2008 14:54 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH