Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed jiminy 12-21-2007 15:13
 RE: GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed DwDunphy 12-21-2007 16:49
 RE: GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed Josh&etc 12-23-2007 14:21
 RE: GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed wayneb 01-03-2008 12:45
 RE: GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed Commander Cote 01-14-2008 13:51

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would not have known a thing about Eric Volz cept for all your prayers and concern- which I took to heart too.
To see that as a headline on CNN was FANTASTIC!
Free for Christmas- thank you Jesus!

(yes my friends, this is on topic when justice is served)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/1...volz/index.html

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-21-2007 15:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome!

Franky, I was extremely negative about Volz ever being freed OR left alive for long. This is great news.
12-21-2007 16:49 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great news!

12-23-2007 14:21 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I couldn't see him getting out without a miracle.....well, here it is! Amazing news!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-03-2008 12:45 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I knew it would take a miracle and that's exactly what happened. I seen an interview with Eric on Anderson Cooper the other night and boy, what a nightmare he went through....
01-14-2008 13:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » GOD is GOOD!- Eric is Freed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH