Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am all for Nonsense Posting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Mr BJ, and nonsene Eleanor 09-21-2004 12:28
 RE: I am all for Nonsense Posting Dr Rich 08-21-2003 08:46
 RE: I am all for Nonsense Posting Eleanor 09-17-2004 21:54
 RE: I am all for Nonsense Posting Eleanor 09-18-2004 10:44
 RE: I am all for Nonsense Posting Eleanor 09-18-2004 20:33
 RE: I am all for Nonsense Posting Eleanor 09-20-2004 18:03

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Mr BJ, and nonsene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Redlin
I have been trying to get a hold of you, but I just cannot seem to be in the same page as you are.
Thank you for posting a new thread, I really appreciate it, you are awesome, we met at the MN concert.
Well, my wife and I would like to get a copy of the concert that you filmed, what can we do to obtain one? besides praying night and day, like we have been doing.
Any way, please let us know.
Thank you
John Peterson

I think this is for me....
send me an email bigdork@bigdork.org

John Peterson / Redlin, (fellow MN DAmb'ers)
who is this ^ did I meet you at the BBQ '03
BD, do you or my lil' El know who this is Confused

and why does my lil' El come up when I type my lil' El < well.. you know what I mean Confused

this doesn't ring a bell...

your lil' 'el Pleased
09-21-2004 12:28 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just did, thank you! Pleased

08-21-2003 08:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
09-17-2004 21:54 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
09-18-2004 10:44 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Mountain Dew off joey! Tongue
09-18-2004 20:33 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

like I said before

Mountain Dew off joey Red Face
09-20-2004 18:03 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH