Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Move to the Bay Area » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's Move to the Bay Area
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Terry's Move to the Bay Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad to see that Terry has moved from SoCal up to the Bay Area. His California themed songs need some influences from the northern half of our state. It's even already starting to reflect in his music (e.g.-Madonna Inn).

Maybe Sufjan should just cover these TST songs for his California album.

-----------------------------------------------------
TST's songs with prominent California locales or themes (I'm meaning to make a playlist of these songs for my iPod someday):

Bakersfield (DA, Bibleland)
    Buffalo Hills (DA, Motorcycle)
    Hey John Wayne (TST, John Wayne)
    Capistrano Beach (TST, Avocado Faultline)
    Papa Danced On Olvera Street (TST, Avocado Faultline)
    Rob's and Carolee's (TST, LITTLE, big)
    Rodeo Drive (SE, Let's Spin)
    Driving in England (SE, Outdoor Elvis)
    The Golden Girl of the Golden West (SE, Zoom Daddy)
    Madonna Inn (SE, the midget, the speck and the molecule)
    Salton Sea (SE, the midget, the speck and the molecule)
    Only One Bum In Corona del Mar (Lost Dogs, The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees)
    California Blue (Surfonic Water Revival)

Let me know if I've missed any. There are others with hints of California in them (e.g.- Cowboys With Engines, If You Loved Here, You'd Be By Home Now, etc), but I've excluded them since they don't have specific geographic locales.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 11-10-2007 21:21.

11-10-2007 21:19 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees(Lost Dogs, The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees)

Psalm 119:83
11-11-2007 11:13 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
achentodaze
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Days and Nights (DA, Shotgun Angel)
It's Sick (DA, Vox Humana)
What A World, What A World (SE, Let's Spin)
The Glory Road (DA, Songs of the Heart)
Snow in a Can (SE, The Midget, the Speck and the Molecule)
Broken Like Brooklyn (Lost Dogs, The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees)
11-12-2007 00:29 achentodaze is offline Search for Posts by achentodaze Add achentodaze to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's Move to the Bay Area

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH