Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you who don't know, "Get Me Ready" from "The Lost Cabin and The Mystery Trees" is in rotation on XM-31 The Torch. Unfortunately, that satellite station is only available online, but listen up and request often!

We were contacted last spring by Chameleon Stripe Ministries. They have been busy making a film ("The House of Spiritual") to be distributed to youth/young adults along with a companion workbook. They wanted to include a few songs from the artists we all know and love, and the songs included in the soundtrack are "Ache Beautiful," one of Mike Roe's most beautiful heart wrenching love songs from the "Safe as Milk" album; "It All Depends" from the new Swirling Eddies; and "You Gotta Move" from the old Lost Dogs. The film is now complete and will be in distribution shortly. Please visit their website for more information. http://chameleonstripe.com/

The House of Spiritual trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRDqb09Ddwk

We still have a few dates to fill for the upcoming Lost Dogs Christmas tour. We need a few of you who live in the California central valley (Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto, etc.), central coast (Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Salinas, Santa Cruz, etc), or San Francisco Bay Area to book the Dogs for this family holiday event. Please help the Dogs and take the plunge!!! Time is a wast'in. Don't be shy. If anybody in the San Francisco Bay Area would like to book the Dogs for an early evening concert on Dec 9th, that would be swell.

11/30 (Fri)
THE VENETIAN THEATER
241 First Ave W, Albany, OR
Showtime: TBA
$12 adv/$20 w/ dinner adv; $15 concert only, at door
Benefit for Operation Homefront - offers programs in the areas of
emergency services, educational services, and morale programs for our
military families.
More info: jbrown@capstoneweb.net

12/1 (Sat)
CALVARY FELLOWSHIP w/ Theo
9428 4th St SE, Lake Stevens (Seattle area), WA
7:00 pm
$15.50 adv/$17 at door, kids 7 and under free, kids 8-12 $10, group
discounts available
http://www.cclakestevens.org
More info: Call Kirk Jones at 425-471-3480. kirktjones@comcast.net

12/2 (Sun)
THE ROXY THEATER
270 Fourth St, Bremerton, WA
6:00 pm
$10 adv/$12 door, kids under 12 free, $8 for groups of 10 or more
Call 360-377-0655 for tickets
More info: http://www.roxy.cc

12/3 (Mon)
BRIDGE CITY COMMUNITY CHURCH
2816 SE Harrison St.
Milwaukie (Portland area), OR
7:30 pm
$12 adv/$15 door
Purchase tickets at http://www.aletheiacf.org

12/4 (Tues) - Date available - Sacramento area

12/5 (Wed) - Date available - Sacramento/Central CA area

12/6 (Thurs)
KING'S HARBOR CHURCH
23915 Garnier St, Torrance (LA area), CA 90505
7:00 pm
$12.50 adv/$15 door
more info: 310-376-6555

12/7 (Fri) - Date available - Central Valley, Central Coast

12/9 (Sun)
THE HIGH WAY COMMUNITY - Palo Alto High School
50 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA
No cost
The Lost Dogs will perform during the 9:30 am service, plus a
one-hour set following the service. More info: kevin@highway.org

=======================

And...something you have all been waiting for...a new release by The Lost Dogs...a CHRISTMAS ALBUM!!! Yes! They will have it available on tour and after, so your dreams will indeed come true, something you've always wanted to add to your Christmas wish list.

Probably the biggest project in the works, next fall we are gearing up to unleash The Lost Dogs on a road trip along Route 66. They will start in Chicago and make their way to the Santa Monica Pier. This will be no ordinary tour and you will hear more about it as time goes by. We definitely will need your help to make it happen. Are you along the route?

Start thinking about how you can participate and possibly book them in your town. Be a part of this historic event!

If any of you are interested in booking The Lost dogs please contact us. You have no idea how much we rely on you, the fans, for your support in booking and promoting concerts. We are not in the regular CCM or mainstream loop, so without you, we are nowhere! Professional promoters are few and far between. You are the key. We will do our best to give you all the promotional helps you need to pull off a show. Believe me when I say, it will be some of the most fun you’ve ever had!

That being said, I would like to introduce you to our new booking agent:

Ken Mueller, Inkling Media
45 Hemlock Circle
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
InklingMedia@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/inklingmedia1
AIM: FourJerksInALimo
tel: 717-367-4228
mobile: 717-669-4245

Contact Ken if you are entertaining the idea of booking The Lost Dogs, Mike Roe or Terry Taylor.

With a booking agent firmly in place, I have taken on the sole responsibility of managing The Lost Dogs.

We appreciate your love and support, and never take your loyalty for
granted.

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com
11-04-2007 13:37 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
With a booking agent firmly in place, I have taken on the sole responsibility of managing The Lost Dogs.

You are in our prayers! Big Grin

11-04-2007 18:14 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Christmas album should be real fun.

11-04-2007 18:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live just north of Route 9 in Ontario, does that count? "That's half of route 66 upside down." -Little Dumbo

11-04-2007 19:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

You are in our prayers! Big Grin

THANK YOU !!!! And I mean it!

Linda
11-05-2007 12:49 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

thanks for all your work, Linda ... and prayers for the endeavor Happy

we live on the east coast, unfortunately

Terry definitely seems to have a soft spot for Route 66 (Songs of the Heart). It almost seems to me such a tour must demand a performance by DA-4-real at the Santa Monica Pier!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-05-2007 12:59 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

A Lost Dogs Christmas album! I can't wait. Pleased

11-05-2007 14:09 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

What might be on such an album, I wonder?

Well...

A new rendition of "Fruitcake From Hell"?
Derri's "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"?
"Here Comes Santa Claus"?

I can't wait!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 11-05-2007 15:33.

11-05-2007 15:32 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

"Mike Roe Got Run Over By A Reindeer"?

11-05-2007 15:58 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

My dear Sister just moved to Seattle last month..
Cool

I got an open invitation!
someone PLEASE think of me in this regard...I'd love to be there.

I think she would definitely Tolerate a good Dogs show....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-05-2007 18:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woggy? or another sister? Confused
i normally make the seattle area show, but since the baby is due around that time........ uhhhh... no... Tongue

Cool
11-05-2007 19:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

one of my older sisters
(Older than Woggy? - how can THAT be!)

I just got back from a great trip..so I dunno- sure would be fun though....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-05-2007 19:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JUST what do you think you're doing, talking about me behind my back???

I might be SLIGHTLY older than you, but I'm definitely cuter.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-06-2007 08:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Woggy! Happy

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-08-2007 14:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Do we know yet when us poor unfortunate souls who do not live on the West Coast can expect to purchase this new Christmas CD from the webstore? I am very anxious for this release. It is something I have waited for a long time. I think they will represent this holiday in exciting and honest ways.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
11-08-2007 20:38 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm sure we'll have it in the store. It may be on sale on the road first though however.. that does happen occasionally with some releases.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-08-2007 21:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

a special treats my friends Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In addition to the songs below, Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor delivers a perfectly frank holiday greeting which I'm sure will warm the cockles of your little pea-pickin' hearts!

Plus a few surprises..... Cool

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
What might be on such an album, I wonder?

Well...

A new rendition of "Fruitcake From Hell"?
Derri's "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"?
"Here Comes Santa Claus"?

I can't wait!
11-23-2007 17:06 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I can't wait to see what Dr. Love, Dr. Taylor and those other two fellers have in store for us.

11-23-2007 18:40 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I can't wait to see what Dr. Love, Dr. Taylor and those other two fellers have in store for us.

If it has anything to do with Xrry Christmas (X Me, Not Christ), I'm entitled to royalties. Pleased

11-23-2007 21:06 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Upcoming Lost Dogs Projects

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH