Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Orignal Lineup » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Orignal Lineup
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As an artist, Terry has gone so many places since then. I think some folks would expect something just like SA or DA and it wouldn't be like it at all. others may want one of his many other styles and also be disappointed.
I'd rather listen to whatever he thinks of next.

10-23-2007 19:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah well, I think the idea was tossed around for a Shotgun Angel show because that was their biggest tour. It was 30 years ago and I think the original band thought it would be a fun event. But practically speaking it would take more funding than most people think would be available, because like my brother was saying its not just fly in and do the show. The guys would have to take off work meet up in one state or another for a week or two to practise, and then finally the funding for the show. And heck the original Shotgun Angel tour, at least some shows had an orchestra.

I think its a much bigger undertaking than a lot of people think since the guys live all over and have regular jobs and kids and all of that. And they have not played together in quite a while. I think, most of them would have to see some actual cash before they started seriously making any plans.

10-23-2007 19:43 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
THX1136
unregistered
What country? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was surprised at the classification of Father's Arms as countryish. The tune I am thinking of is pretty much disco tinged soft rock/pop - a very mid to late 70s sounding tune. Is there another song they did called Father's Arms? No worries either way.

On the reunion thing - it's too bad money has to be a factor although I understand why it is. Not only would there be concerns of personal gear, but there's sound and lighting and the folks to set up and run that end of things too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by THX1136: 10-27-2007 21:05.

10-27-2007 21:00
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Orignal Lineup

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH