Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Kit 09-18-2007 12:38
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? joey 09-18-2007 13:09
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Drtuddle 09-18-2007 13:15
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? ladrtrk55 09-18-2007 13:51
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? joey 09-18-2007 14:33
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? snowblind 09-18-2007 13:53
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Drtuddle 09-18-2007 14:28
 RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Drtuddle 09-18-2007 15:38

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 11-30-2003

Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I swear there is a small snippet in Scaterd Few's "Kill the Sarx II (Apocalypse)" song that sounds like it was sampled and looped as background noise in Daniel Amos' "My Frontier" on Motorcycle.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 09-18-2007 12:39.

09-18-2007 12:38 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

terry produced sin disease, so i don't doubt it.....

Cool
09-18-2007 13:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very possible I use to sell Marlboros to Romald Domikus and was wearing a DA shirt the first time I met him. Mr. Aguirre was very proud to have worked with Terry. I saw him again at a Lost Dogs concert in Deep Ellum.

09-18-2007 13:15 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whatever happened to ol' Romald?

09-18-2007 13:51 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
whatever happened to ol' Romald?

http://www.accidentalsirens.com/

and don't call allan ramald! Shocked

Cool
09-18-2007 14:33 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

I saw Mr. Aguirre on "Wife Swap" a couple years ago. That was pretty interesting.
09-18-2007 13:53 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
I saw Mr. Aguirre on "Wife Swap" a couple years ago. That was pretty interesting

I think they just reaired that not too long ago. They were living in Duncaville, Texas at one time. I think his wife's parents live in Ellis County, Texas. Very sincere guy I think he had a rough life in LA.

09-18-2007 14:28 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Did he kill the "old man"?

good info on the link Cool

09-18-2007 15:38 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos sampled Scaterd Few?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH