Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CCM Reader's Choice Awards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CCM Reader's Choice Awards
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 CCM Reader's Choice Awards audiori 09-16-2007 16:16
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Josh&etc 09-16-2007 22:27
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards joey 09-17-2007 11:58
 I Voted Too brother joel 09-17-2007 11:45
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards jiminy 09-17-2007 12:02
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards wayneb 09-17-2007 17:51
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards jyroflux 09-17-2007 18:55
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards audiori 09-17-2007 19:00
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 20:30
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards PuP 09-17-2007 20:33
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 20:46
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards PuP 09-17-2007 21:12
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 21:33
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards PuP 09-17-2007 21:34
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 21:42
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards servantsteve 09-18-2007 12:07
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards PuP 09-17-2007 21:42
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 21:52
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards PuP 09-17-2007 22:13
 RE: CCM Reader's Choice Awards Ron E 09-17-2007 22:48
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

CCM Reader's Choice Awards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=AK...KXJ8JmqVA_3d_3d

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-16-2007 16:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I voted Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

for the Swirling Eddies Eddies Eddies Eddies Eddies

09-16-2007 22:27 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Josh&etc
I voted Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

so did i........... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Cool
09-17-2007 11:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I Voted Too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Eddies got all the votes where I could give it to them. They don't have a new song video. They also are not the female singer of the year. Well, unless you count miss smelt roe. They also did not get book of the year. I gave that to Gabriel McKee's "The Gospel According to Science Fiction." It is a great look at religious themes in sci fi. Read it if you like sci fi. Bye now.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
09-17-2007 11:45 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i couldnt name a single 07 artist...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-17-2007 12:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I voted devotedly!

...might have shot myself in the foot with that one...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-17-2007 17:51 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

I tried to vote last year. I hadn't heard 99% of what I was supposed to vote for. This year I didn't even look. What's the use?

09-17-2007 18:55 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I just did write ins... Happy

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-17-2007 19:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I just did write ins... Happy

moi aussi

09-17-2007 20:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Me, too.

Well, I like Project 86. Otherwise; write-ins!

09-17-2007 20:33 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Me, too.

Well, I like Project 86. Otherwise; write-ins!

I like Project 86 too, but I only voted for SE.

09-17-2007 20:46 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

SE for Hard Rock? Shoot, you probably were happy to see Jethro Tull win the Grammy instead of Metallica.

09-17-2007 21:12 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

well... I must admit, when I hit hip hop, I just quit reading and clicked send or whatever you did to get out of there!

09-17-2007 21:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

We really must expand your musical horizons.

09-17-2007 21:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

must is quite a strong word.

09-17-2007 21:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
must is quite a strong word.
I thought "Tusk" was the word.

09-18-2007 12:07 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
PuP

I believe you are thinking of "musk".

09-17-2007 21:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

oh yeah

so who's big on your hip hop list?

09-17-2007 21:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

GRITS. Knowdaverb. D-boy.

Public Enemy. Sugarhill Gang. LL Cool J. Kool Moe Dee. Run DMC. 3rd Bass. De La Soul. PM Dawn. DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. Whodini. UTFO. The Fat Boys. MC 900 Ft Jesus. A Tribe Called Quest.

09-17-2007 22:13 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

approximately 10% of that list is still active?!?

09-17-2007 22:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CCM Reader's Choice Awards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH