Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sneaking in TST lyrics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sneaking in TST lyrics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Sneaking in TST lyrics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK in just over a weeks time I get to do my first full sermon at church.

It's going to be on the book of Jude. I'm going to look at Judes problem (people coming into the church andturning christians from lives of attempting holyness to sin and licentiousness and to reject Jesus as our Only Sovereign and Lord)and how we have the same problem.

Then I'll look at Judes solution keeping strong in our faith (ie knowing what we beleive and why) praying in the Spirit and supporting one another. And intervening with those who are wavering.

I want to get into the habit of sneaking in some TST lyrics in all my sermons.

Can anyone think of any?
09-12-2002 15:58 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go to Nashville, go to heeeeeell Wink

09-12-2002 16:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sneaking in TST lyrics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH