Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Who's who here? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's who here?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Who's who here? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Smile
Big Grin

...give us some OUTAKES!!

Please, in-takes, Outakes, altakes or 2ndtakes.

09-19-2007 08:28 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All of the Eddies use their real names. Some of them use psuedonymns on other projects. I know this true because I made it up myself and now I have posted it on the internet.

09-19-2007 15:30 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it on the internets it mus be tru.
09-19-2007 20:01 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
the_double the_double is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-08-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by the_double

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
...oh, and i assume then that Paul Bob from the Farm Beetles is a Third Person Entirely?

Paul Bob is dead - didn't you get the memo? He was replaced by a lookalike named William Campbell Bob.

Thanks for the heads-up, wakachiwaka... i don't get out much, and like Tom Hanks or the cast of Lost, many of these communications don't quite make it across the Pacific. RIP Paul Bob - 28IF and all that...
09-25-2007 05:57 the_double is offline Search for Posts by the_double Add the_double to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Who's who here?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH