Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Portland, Oregon area fans? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Portland, Oregon area fans?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Portland, Oregon area fans? anochria 08-17-2007 00:58
 RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? anochria 08-19-2007 22:35
 RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? Myron 08-22-2007 17:31
 RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? Tea M 08-17-2007 17:55
 RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? Tea M 08-22-2007 16:44
 passin' thru anochria 08-22-2007 23:39
 Lost Dogs Concert in Portland Area anochria 09-25-2007 21:28
 RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? jiminy 09-25-2007 22:18

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Question Portland, Oregon area fans? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,
I rarely check the DA boards, but I think I just might have to stop by more often... I just can't justify being an insane Taylor fan and not being a part of this.
I'm from Portland, Oregon (actually Clackamas) and I'm curious if there are any of you out there from my neck of the woods.
Last concert I attended I did hear that Terry's son lives up here. Is that true?
08-17-2007 00:58 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by anochria
RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, no.

But, speaking of the Portland area, I'm from Clackamas, and it was a bit funny at the last Lost Dogs concert in Portland, Mike mockingly asked, "So, where are we? Clackamacapus?"

I was at least impressed he'd heard of Clackamas.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by anochria: 08-19-2007 22:54.

08-19-2007 22:35 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

RE: Portland, Oregon area fans? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've heard of Clackamus and I live in Canada. It was only because we used to have truck drivers from our company that had to do some pickups there.
08-22-2007 17:31 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Tea M Tea M is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-287.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey I was just through Portland recently! My son used to live in Portland until he moved to San Francisco. Ever meet a guy named Jesse Fletcher? He lit the Christmas Tree lights for Portland every year!

08-17-2007 17:55 Tea M is offline Send an Email to Tea M Homepage of Tea M Search for Posts by Tea M Add Tea M to your Buddy List
Tea M Tea M is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-287.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clackamas? That's out near Happy Valley, yes? On the Damascus road!

I'll give you a heads up the next time I pass through on my way to Whidbey Island.

08-22-2007 16:44 Tea M is offline Send an Email to Tea M Homepage of Tea M Search for Posts by Tea M Add Tea M to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

passin' thru Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good.
08-22-2007 23:39 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

Lost Dogs Concert in Portland Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those in the Portland Oregon area, my Church is hosting a Lost Dogs concert on Dec. 3rd, 2007.

Go to our website for details! www.aletheiacf.net
09-25-2007 21:28 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

WAHH..ITS FAR FAR AWAY.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-25-2007 22:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Portland, Oregon area fans?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH