Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fan Group on Facebook » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Fan Group on Facebook
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 DA Fan Group on Facebook The Trouble With X 08-09-2007 18:06
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook joey 08-10-2007 12:18
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook navfox 08-09-2007 22:07
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook The Trouble With X 08-09-2007 23:46
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook dennis 08-10-2007 07:40
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook Phy 08-10-2007 09:10
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook PuP 08-10-2007 19:26
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook navfox 08-10-2007 12:13
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook baxter 08-10-2007 19:41
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook joey 08-10-2007 20:05
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook snowblind 08-10-2007 20:24
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook dennis 08-14-2007 16:23
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook joey 08-20-2007 09:12
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook dennis 08-20-2007 14:41
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook baxter 08-10-2007 20:11
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook joey 08-11-2007 00:06
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook baxter 08-11-2007 08:58
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook snowblind 08-11-2007 14:31
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook joey 08-11-2007 10:22
 RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook baxter 08-11-2007 16:32
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

DA Fan Group on Facebook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you who are on Facebook, join the group "Fans of the Band That Won't Go Away." You join the group, your friends see it, they get intrigued, they ask you about who this band is, you loan them an album, and they hooked! Brilliant!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2247096813
08-09-2007 18:06 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: DA Fan Group on Facebook Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just realized facebook isn't blocked at my work... whereas myspace is... Happy

Cool
08-10-2007 12:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is it?
08-09-2007 22:07 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Trouble With X
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^What is what? Facebook?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Trouble With X: 08-09-2007 23:46.

08-09-2007 23:46 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Cool! Thanks for the link! Cool

08-10-2007 07:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Phy Phy is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-494.jpg

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

Facebook is a social networking site ala MySpace. I get the impression that MySpace is more for the teen / college age crowd while Facebook is for slightly more mature people. I have accounts at both places (as well as Shoutlife, the Christian variant) but spend most of my time at Facebook.

08-10-2007 09:10 Phy is offline Send an Email to Phy Homepage of Phy Search for Posts by Phy Add Phy to your Buddy List Add Phy to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Phy: MyriadPhy YIM Account Name of Phy: bio_phy View the MSN Profile for Phy
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Phy
Facebook is a social networking site ala MySpace. I get the impression that MySpace is more for the teen / college age crowd while Facebook is for slightly more mature people.

Funny thing is that Facebook was originally for college students. I guess they grew up.

08-10-2007 19:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Cool, I guess... I had a MySpace account once then deleted it, dont like MySpace as well as Instant Messenger and the types.

However, I loaded as many applications that use the various protocols to test new Network equipment here at work. I really dont know how people can stand all the pop-ups, interruptions and lagging computer performance with all the applications mentioned.

Anyway, I took them off today ...
08-10-2007 12:13 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

some do
08-10-2007 19:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i didn't... but i'm on their now and dr. love and larryl are my friends... Big Grin
anybody else?

Cool
08-10-2007 20:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i didn't... but i'm on their now and dr. love and larryl are my friends... Big Grin
anybody else?

I as the Chief Fart welcome you. Check your requests.
08-10-2007 20:24 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
anybody else?

me too!
well, mark harmon is. not dr love! Frown

08-14-2007 16:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
anybody else?

me too!

August 17
News Feed

Michael Roe and Dennis Rich are now friends.

Pleased

Cool
08-20-2007 09:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
anybody else?

me too!

August 17
News Feed

Michael Roe and Dennis Rich are now friends.

Pleased

woo-hoo! Pleased

08-20-2007 14:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

no
08-10-2007 20:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
no

good! Mad

Tongue

Cool
08-11-2007 00:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You are embraced by an exceedingly great fart; what more do you want?
08-11-2007 08:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You are embraced by an exceedingly great fart; what more do you want?

Do you smell something?
08-11-2007 14:31 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is true.....

Cool
08-11-2007 10:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

nada
08-11-2007 16:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fan Group on Facebook

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH