Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fan Group on Facebook » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Fan Group on Facebook
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RocketPacks
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just read an article that kids are leaving myspace for facebook.
08-12-2007 21:53 RocketPacks is offline Search for Posts by RocketPacks Add RocketPacks to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems cool. I never joined myspace, so it's nice to be on something.

08-13-2007 12:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Im neer neither.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-13-2007 12:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
It seems cool. I never joined myspace, so it's nice to be on something.

i would have thought you were already on something doc? Confused

Tongue Wink

Cool
08-13-2007 13:48 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Well, you know! Wink

08-13-2007 15:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by minutia
My friends keep trying to get me to sign up for facebook. Maybe I should just give in.

yeah, me too. my excuse has been that i don't need one more thing, but if my friends all keep in touch with me through facebook, then i won't be using myspace, so it's more of a trade than an addition. i'm still thinking about it.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-14-2007 10:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

i have them all.

i think i even have a virb account somewhere. i signed up just to reserve the larryl user name and URL.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-14-2007 11:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

what is virb?

Smile
08-14-2007 11:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
what is virb?

yet another, more of the same.

http://www.virb.com/

if it catches on, i'll be ready.

i'm thinking of jumping off the myspace bandwagon........

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 08-14-2007 12:01.

08-14-2007 12:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

with all the teens hopping from myspace to facebook, maybe virb is the new more mature social gathering place. Tongue i've been thinking about dropping myspace, but not until i set up another place. an old friend of mine got in touch with me a few weeks back through myspace. i hardly go to myspace anymore, but it's nice to have a page.

Smile
08-14-2007 12:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
with all the teens hopping from myspace to facebook, maybe virb is the new more mature social gathering place. Tongue i've been thinking about dropping myspace, but not until i set up another place. an old friend of mine got in touch with me a few weeks back through myspace. i hardly go to myspace anymore, but it's nice to have a page.

yea.. that's why i stay.... some people i have been able to reconnect with.

i find i use it less and less, for most things. it's almost just another e-mail account for me at this point.

08-14-2007 12:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

damb- I am spaceless- have been encouraged to music myspace-..never got to it-
now everyones jumpin ship??
sigh..
technology- what a rip off! Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-14-2007 12:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
damb- I am spaceless- have been encouraged to music myspace-..never got to it-
now everyones jumpin ship??
sigh..
technology- what a rip off! Cool

it is pretty good for musicians, but i'm not doing a lot of that lately, so.....

08-14-2007 12:30 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i didn't... but i'm on their now and dr. love and larryl are my friends... Big Grin
anybody else?

me too!
well, mark harmon is. not dr love! Frown

08-14-2007 16:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
with all the teens hopping from myspace to facebook, maybe virb is the new more mature social gathering place.

I thought this was the more mature gathering place.

08-14-2007 22:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
with all the teens hopping from myspace to facebook, maybe virb is the new more mature social gathering place.

ahem... dennis is on there...

Shocked

so yes.... yes it is... Big Grin

Cool
08-14-2007 23:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:

well, that goes without saying, but my old friends would never find me here.

Smile
08-15-2007 13:40 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293345,00.html

Cool
08-15-2007 17:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
i didn't... but i'm on their now and dr. love and larryl are my friends... Big Grin
anybody else?

me too!

August 17
News Feed

Michael Roe and Dennis Rich are now friends.

Pleased

Cool
08-20-2007 09:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
anybody else?

me too!

August 17
News Feed

Michael Roe and Dennis Rich are now friends.

Pleased

woo-hoo! Pleased

08-20-2007 14:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fan Group on Facebook

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH