Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best Scream » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best Scream
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Best Scream Chesterdox 08-08-2007 09:15
 RE: Best Scream snowblind 08-08-2007 09:23
 RE: Best Scream Zudrak 08-08-2007 09:45
 RE: Best Scream baxter 08-08-2007 12:32
 RE: Best Scream Drtuddle 08-18-2007 14:20
 RE: Best Scream servantsteve 08-20-2007 10:25
 RE: Best Scream servantsteve 08-08-2007 09:48
 RE: Best Scream jiminy 08-08-2007 09:57
 RE: Best Scream Zudrak 08-08-2007 10:12
 RE: Best Scream jiminy 08-08-2007 10:47
 RE: Best Scream Tea M 08-16-2007 11:05
 rebel Yell Drtuddle 08-18-2007 10:29
 RE: Best Scream TattooBob 08-08-2007 10:44
 RE: Best Scream jiminy 08-08-2007 10:50
 RE: Best Scream larryl 08-08-2007 10:56
 RE: Best Scream Zudrak 08-08-2007 11:14
 RE: Best Scream Ron E 08-08-2007 11:24
 RE: Best Scream digger 08-08-2007 11:36
 RE: Best Scream Mountain Fan 08-08-2007 11:51
 RE: Best Scream navfox 08-08-2007 12:45
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

Best Scream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just jamming to a little Zoom Daddy this morning (haven't purchased the latest Eddies yet Frown ), and I've gotta say that the greatest scream in song is by Terry at the tail end of Sharky. I just love when that point comes. My coworkers love it, too! Tongue

close 2nd: Mark Heard on that Choir song (?).

08-08-2007 09:15 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

RE: Best Scream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sim Wilson of Undercover on a couple of different songs on Balance of Power.
08-08-2007 09:23 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

RE: Best Scream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm fond of the scream in the Lost Dogs' "Get Me Ready". That's the only one I can recall at the moment.

-Psalm 73:26
08-08-2007 09:45 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
I'm fond of the scream in the Lost Dogs' "Get Me Ready". That's the only one I can recall at the moment.

i like this one too.
Peter Case and Ben Harper are also good screamers.
08-08-2007 12:32 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

On my cell phone for the ring tone I have The Daniel Band's intro to Bethel That has loud screamin' and a guitar riff for about 3 or 4 measures. For my IM tone I have Jacob's Trouble's Bad lick gun shot. For my you have a voice message tone. I have Roy D mercer "when's the last time you had your A%$ whooped?" and " How Big a boy are ya?" sound clip

08-18-2007 14:20 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
On my cell phone for the ring tone I have The Daniel Band's intro to Bethel That has loud screamin' and a guitar riff for about 3 or 4 measures. For my IM tone I have Jacob's Trouble's Bad lick gun shot. For my you have a voice message tone. I have Roy D mercer "when's the last time you had your A%$ whooped?" and " How Big a boy are ya?" sound clip
Let's hope your phone doesn't go off in church.

08-20-2007 10:25 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always liked the scream on the Grateful Dead song, "St Stephen."

08-08-2007 09:48 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cmon kids

wont get fooled again!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2007 09:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
cmon kids

wont get fooled again!

Who?

Wink

08-08-2007 10:12 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
quote:
cmon kids

wont get fooled again!

Who?

Wink

WHEN..? Cool

08-08-2007 10:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tea M Tea M is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-287.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2007

quote:
cmon kids

wont get fooled again!

Mm, let's face it Jiminy, that was more of a yell than a scream. Maybe even the original rebel yell?

Nobody shredded their tonsiles like Sir Paul did on Can't Buy Me Love, just 'efore th' solo-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tea M: 08-16-2007 11:06.

08-16-2007 11:05 Tea M is offline Send an Email to Tea M Homepage of Tea M Search for Posts by Tea M Add Tea M to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

rebel Yell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the Rebel Yell was based on the American Indian War Whoop

08-18-2007 10:29 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

The lead singer of Killswitch Engage has some incredible screams on their latest!

BOBD

08-08-2007 10:44 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Mike Knotts
Denial

is probably one of the most haunting

08-08-2007 10:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

michael pritzl has several....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-08-2007 10:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

The Prayer Chain (probably my #1 favorite band) has a few good screams. "Mercy" from The Neverland Sessions/Whirlpool EP kicks off the album(s) nicely.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zudrak: 08-08-2007 11:15.

08-08-2007 11:14 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sprinklerhead.

08-08-2007 11:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-497.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2007
Location: " I caught sight of you and your beauty broke my heart" TST Bobcaygeon,Ont, Canada

That guy from One Bad Pig could really belt one out.

08-08-2007 11:36 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

There were some pretty good screams on Weird Al's "Nature Trail to Hell in 3-D" Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-08-2007 11:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Fleming of "Fleming & John " can really scream. Did you know John did the soundtrack for "Hoodwinked" Love the song "Be prepared"
-nv
08-08-2007 12:45 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best Scream

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH