Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best Scream » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best Scream
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

excuse me- I have a bad cold

one cough
two cough
three cough
four cough.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-09-2007 11:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
C3PO
R2D2
4Q2

Don't forget Artie Deco.
08-09-2007 19:39 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tea M Tea M is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-287.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
cmon kids

wont get fooled again!

Mm, let's face it Jiminy, that was more of a yell than a scream. Maybe even the original rebel yell?

Nobody shredded their tonsiles like Sir Paul did on Can't Buy Me Love, just 'efore th' solo-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tea M: 08-16-2007 11:06.

08-16-2007 11:05 Tea M is offline Send an Email to Tea M Homepage of Tea M Search for Posts by Tea M Add Tea M to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

on second thought
Travelin' Band

but sir Paul could shred
08-18-2007 10:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

rebel Yell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the Rebel Yell was based on the American Indian War Whoop

08-18-2007 10:29 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i was not referring to General Lee's version of Travelin' Band
though that was good as well
08-18-2007 10:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Daniel Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daniel Band always had good screams! Frank Black screams pretty good on Extinction

08-18-2007 10:52 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i could really care less Wink
08-18-2007 10:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

btw,

i can endure the Frank Black chatter, but one more Billy Idol reference and i will pop my cork! Wink
08-18-2007 11:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

btw,

how does one pronounce "pibroch?"
08-18-2007 11:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
re:Frank Black chatter
Does that mean we are on high alert for a Frank Black terror attack?

08-18-2007 13:47 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

It certainly does.
08-18-2007 14:05 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: Best Scream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On my cell phone for the ring tone I have The Daniel Band's intro to Bethel That has loud screamin' and a guitar riff for about 3 or 4 measures. For my IM tone I have Jacob's Trouble's Bad lick gun shot. For my you have a voice message tone. I have Roy D mercer "when's the last time you had your A%$ whooped?" and " How Big a boy are ya?" sound clip

08-18-2007 14:20 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
08-18-2007 15:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

RE: Best Scream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
On my cell phone for the ring tone I have The Daniel Band's intro to Bethel That has loud screamin' and a guitar riff for about 3 or 4 measures. For my IM tone I have Jacob's Trouble's Bad lick gun shot. For my you have a voice message tone. I have Roy D mercer "when's the last time you had your A%$ whooped?" and " How Big a boy are ya?" sound clip
Let's hope your phone doesn't go off in church.

08-20-2007 10:25 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

I kinda hope it does. That would be funny.

BOBD

08-20-2007 10:30 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by TattooBob
I kinda hope it does. That would be funny.
I was on hall duty and carrying the duty walkie talkie. I had to duck into the worship service because I also was the designated giver of the offeratory prayer (poor planning). Anyway, after we all bowed our head in prayer, someone in the nursury started fooling with the walkie talkie saying, "breaker 1-9 come in good buddy." It was....awkward, but secretly quite funny....

08-20-2007 11:59 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
nellswell nellswell is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-23-2002

For Daniel Amos, I love the scream in "Who's Who Here." I know there are a lot of other great screams by other bands/artists, but I can't think of any others right now!
08-20-2007 12:20 nellswell is offline Send an Email to nellswell Homepage of nellswell Search for Posts by nellswell Add nellswell to your Buddy List
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Phil Keaggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, I'm rather fond of some of Phil Keaggy's rock scream moments-- especially on several songs on his album Crimson and Blue: Reunion of Friends, Shouts of Joy, and (the best) Doing Nothing.
08-22-2007 23:44 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

There's some pretty good screaming on TST's "The Laughing, Crying, Screaming Masses".

08-23-2007 20:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Best Scream

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH