Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule 14 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0014 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0014 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0014 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0014 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i prefer lost dogs terry, by far.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-09-2007 15:42 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by dennis
"joey is an idiot" is a bonus track on the CD!
Did you miss it???? Shocked [quote]

Big Grin
08-09-2007 15:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by TattooBob
I enjoy the album, but I do think the "artwork" is a bit lame.

I threw the wretched Disc away, and Framed the Digipak Cool

08-09-2007 16:18 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by joey
if terry wrote a song that said joey is an idiot...
i would still probably listen to his music..
and my wife would get what i am talking about...... Pleased

Did you miss it???? Shocked

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cool
08-09-2007 16:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
if terry wrote a song that said joey is an idiot...
i would still probably listen to his music..
and my wife would get what i am talking about...... Pleased

Did you miss it???? Shocked

Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo Dennis!

BOBD

08-09-2007 16:52 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
Tea M Tea M is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-287.jpg

Registration Date: 08-01-2007

seems to me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(-no, not the James gang tune!)

around the time Terry was producing Mortal we used to get a lot more Hidden Bonus tracks. I kinda miss 'em.

08-09-2007 17:17 Tea M is offline Send an Email to Tea M Homepage of Tea M Search for Posts by Tea M Add Tea M to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:

Its Terry's drawings, concept and design, although he originally wanted the digipack to be shag carpet but we couldn't find a place that does that.

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

I mean - I think the Audis even left him alone on that one.. Shocked

We left him alone on all of them, we frankly don't know the guy.

08-09-2007 19:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Those who know him consider themselves very fortunate.
08-09-2007 21:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

yep...

Cool
08-09-2007 21:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
minutia minutia is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-25-2007

Those who own The Midget the SPeck and the Molecule should consider themselves very fortunate. Big Grin

been digging the disc!
08-09-2007 21:49 minutia is offline Search for Posts by minutia Add minutia to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:

I threw the wretched Disc away, and Framed the Digipak Cool

lurk-
you awesum!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-09-2007 21:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
quote:

yep...

Yes. Yes we do.

08-10-2007 07:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by minutia
Those who own The Midget the SPeck and the Molecule should consider themselves very fortunate. Big Grin

been digging the disc!

Yes, we truly are the fortunate ones. Cool

08-10-2007 08:16 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm a b.o.c. and i'm enjoying the disc....
i must really be fortunate..... Big Grin Tongue

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 08-10-2007 09:18.

08-10-2007 09:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And newly married!

You couldn't be much more fortunate.
08-10-2007 09:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

We should point the canon (Nick's?) right at you

It is you
It is you
You is the senator's son
08-10-2007 09:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Phy Phy is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-494.jpg

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

Quick pirate tangent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
As an aside, a friend of mine realized today that 'Arrrr' is not an authentic pirate expression, but rather came from Long John Silver in the original Treasure Island black and white film.

You've obviously never partied with any real pirates..
you really should get out more. Big Grin

I hear that a lot. Wink

Ironically, I'm writing a series of steampunk saturday matinee-like cliffhanger pirate stories for Ray Gun Revival, our space opera / golden age sci-fi magazine. It's been a challenge to come up with something familiar without using all the typical tropes. So far, I've managed to avoid buried treasure, peg legs, parrots, eye patches, and piratey-language. I /haven't/ been able to avoid a certain Firefly-like feeling among my colorful crew, but I'm not all that penitent about that. ; )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Phy: 08-10-2007 10:37.

08-10-2007 10:34 Phy is offline Send an Email to Phy Homepage of Phy Search for Posts by Phy Add Phy to your Buddy List Add Phy to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Phy: MyriadPhy YIM Account Name of Phy: bio_phy View the MSN Profile for Phy
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

RE: Quick pirate tangent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

I love September 19th...

-Psalm 73:26
08-10-2007 10:40 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
And newly married!

You couldn't be much more fortunate.

Pleased

Cool
08-10-2007 11:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I like it.
I like it alot.
I like the band.
I like their music.
I like their message boards.
I like their fans.
I'm happy to have purchased it with old money.
I like it.

08-10-2007 12:56 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH