Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Big Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What was the word on Big that was supposed to follow Little Big back in 2002? Did Terry perform the unreleased Big tunes on the True Alternative tour that year? Where they recorded?

For those that have not preordered the new Swirling Eddies cd, the new tracks are great. Cardboard Box has the sharp lyrical qualities of Zoom Daddy days.
07-16-2007 14:49 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't believe anything else was recorded and I've never heard anything else being performed. I'm also not entirely sure the "Big" announcement was Terry's idea..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-16-2007 14:52 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are correct.

it was Camarillo Eddy who had the BiG iDea.

Tongue

07-16-2007 15:09 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

so, it must have met a physical death?

07-16-2007 15:11 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm not sure it was ever alive.

We didn't know it was happening at the time, but Warm&Filled had a tendency to announce some things without Terry's approval.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-16-2007 15:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Clancey
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

I had forgotten all about that "Big Little" or whatever it was called. Big Grin So was it just wishful thinking?
07-17-2007 15:14 Clancey is offline Search for Posts by Clancey Add Clancey to your Buddy List
Administrator

Not entirely sure. It may have been discussed at one time, but it was never at a point where it should have been announced.

07-17-2007 15:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i had asked rob about "big" last week. he said it just didn't happen(or something like that). i am guessing that he and terry got busy with other more pressing things.....but that's just a guess on my part.

07-17-2007 16:21 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Administrator

That very well could be. Should never have been announced.

07-17-2007 16:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH