Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

Heck, I'm sure Murphy owns and runs the post office!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-05-2007 13:10 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no - I'm pretty sure its O'sullivan.

He thought MUrphy was an optimist. Big Grin

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-05-2007 19:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin Big Grin

08-05-2007 22:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dAnomite64 dAnomite64 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-23-2006

I didn't get the cd, though I know I preordered it years ago. I also never got the email offer to hear mp3's of it.....I do remember that it took forever to get the DA 30th anniversary thing; I just hope I didn't get forgotton.
08-17-2007 09:54 dAnomite64 is offline Search for Posts by dAnomite64 Add dAnomite64 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dAnomite64
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
You just can't relate because you have no perspective of such bad karma as me. Crying Crying Crying

i will mop up anything you leave on the floor here, dear scrimy

Oh wow, just follow him around with a box of kleenex and some jergens and you will be employed full time I bet!

Tongue

BOBD

08-17-2007 10:24 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by dAnomite64
I didn't get the cd, though I know I preordered it years ago. I also never got the email offer to hear mp3's of it.....I do remember that it took forever to get the DA 30th anniversary thing; I just hope I didn't get forgotton.

SEnd us a note at audiori@danielamos.com or PM us here on the board with your info (name, current address, etc). We had a handful of people (maybe a half a dozen) that we didn't have current email addresses for so we couldn't contact them with the preview info. It could be that we have an old physical address for you as well.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-17-2007 18:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dAnomite64 dAnomite64 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-23-2006

Okay, I did that yesterday. How long does it usually take to get a response?
08-23-2007 14:31 dAnomite64 is offline Search for Posts by dAnomite64 Add dAnomite64 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dAnomite64
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I try to go through and answer all of that mail at least once a day. So, if the email hit me after I answered a bunch of stuff yesterday, then I'll be responding sometime this evening.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-23-2007 18:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

What address do we use for email contact? I emailed a few days ago but have had no response to my question - maybe I used the wrong one?
(I know you guys are pretty busy & thought you might have missed it).

Thanks

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-24-2007 01:39 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

audiori@danielamos.com

or daorders@danielamos.com

Those are the main two, we do get a lot of spam all day long, and a lot of DA related email. Its usually a mountain to wade through.

08-24-2007 09:32 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

What to do about SPAM? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

we do get a lot of spam all day long......

What do people do about SPAM? Seems filters work some, but some good emails go to the SPAM folder... what do you peoples do about SPAM?
08-24-2007 12:43 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

RE: What to do about SPAM? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

we do get a lot of spam all day long......

What do people do about SPAM? Seems filters work some, but some good emails go to the SPAM folder... what do you peoples do about SPAM?

I like it fried, with eggs and toast. Tongue
08-24-2007 13:22 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I like to read all my spam and throw the rest out.

08-24-2007 13:25 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Spam on Rye- and hold the Mayo

Nurse: Doctor - I have the MAyo on hold already....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-24-2007 14:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Phy Phy is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-494.jpg

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

RE: What to do about SPAM? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by navfoxWhat do people do about SPAM? Seems filters work some, but some good emails go to the SPAM folder... what do you peoples do about SPAM?

A friend of mine suggested Mailwasher. I tried it, I love it, I bought the Pro version, although the free version is fine, too.

08-24-2007 23:58 Phy is offline Send an Email to Phy Homepage of Phy Search for Posts by Phy Add Phy to your Buddy List Add Phy to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Phy: MyriadPhy YIM Account Name of Phy: bio_phy View the MSN Profile for Phy
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH