Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule 16 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8816 Votes - Average Rating: 8.88
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just preordered today. I dunno if that even counts as a preorder.
07-18-2007 18:16 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh yeah it does. I'll PM you the password for the preorder section.

We'll be changing the order status for midget this weekend probably.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-18-2007 18:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Is there an option for pre-orderers to delay getting this CD and get it signed by them (since they won't have it at the show tomorrow)? You can keep it for a month or two longer at least if you think you might be able to get most of them to sign it.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-19-2007 12:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

We can definitely do that. They'll be hanging around Wentzville some when the tour is over, so we can get anything signed at that time (at least by the Dogs half). If you want Berger, or others.. we'd have to send it off to get that done, but it might still be possible and we're certainly willing to try.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-19-2007 14:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I'd be willing to wait to get my for signatures, especially in about a month I'll have money back on my card and can buy the DVD and you can send them all at once.

And it totally needs Bergers - I'll pay extra postage for that!

07-19-2007 16:14 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
RocketPacks
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

I wouldn't mind waiting for an autograph. Happy
07-19-2007 16:29 RocketPacks is offline Search for Posts by RocketPacks Add RocketPacks to your Buddy List
Administrator

Well fellas... we should start shipping on Monday. So, if everyone can get your autograph requests to us before then - we'll set yours aside and do what we can. The best thing to do is to send us an email (even if you've said something on the board here) so that way we can print it out and keep track of it better.

audiori@danielamos.com

Put "Swirling Eddies Preorder" or something along those lines in the subject so we can catch it among the flood of spam.

We'll see what we can do.

07-19-2007 16:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool

I don't expect anything grand like shipping box(es) of CDs around the country for everybody's signatures, but what can realistically be done will certainly be appreciated. Pleased Cool

Your call how far you want to take it or not. Smile

email sent.

Got a few miles left ...

07-19-2007 23:35 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I just want to say that The Midget, The Mite, and the Molecule would have had a better ring. It's a shame they didn't check with me first.
07-21-2007 09:01 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-403.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2003

I like ..The Midget, The Muffin, and the Molecule....even better...now that has a ring to it that leaves a taste in your mouth.

07-21-2007 09:23 SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is offline Send an Email to SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Search for Posts by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Add SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

So how about getting some of the new songs up on the MySpace page so the whole world can enjoy a small taste of the Eddies!?

In the words of St. Thomas Aquinas, "We'd really appreciate it!"

(Of course I just realized that you guys might not have the actual cd's yet...in which case disregard above message until you do).
07-21-2007 14:51 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah we don't yet. We want to wait for the fully finished songs before we put anything up there.

07-21-2007 14:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin
I like ..The Midget, The Muffin, and the Molecule....even better...now that has a ring to it that leaves a taste in your mouth.

like a horse muffin Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

07-22-2007 23:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin

like a horse muffin Tongue

The Midget, The MacGuffin, and the Molecule?

quote:
The director and producer Alfred Hitchcock popularized both the term "MacGuffin" and the technique. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, Hitchcock explained the term in a 1939 lecture at Columbia University: "[W]e have a name in the studio, and we call it the 'MacGuffin.' It is the mechanical element that usually crops up in any story. In crook stories it is always the necklace and in spy stories it is always the papers."

Here, in a fan's story, it's a new CD. Wink

-Psalm 73:26
07-23-2007 09:58 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

did i mention... this CD is good. very good.

i do have some lyrical issues with it, but i like the CD.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-23-2007 14:04 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

...back to the new album. I've read that some think this it's SE's best. Better than Zoom Daddy?! Get real; nothing's that good.

ps. I haven't heard the new album yet!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chesterdox: 07-25-2007 12:34.

07-25-2007 12:33 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak

More seriously, I don't know or care much about the hullabaloo, but I am looking forward to the CD's arrival at my house. I also have to find Zoom Daddy somewhere because I have the Berry Vest and I really like the tunes off ZD.

I think this is where I got mine and I don't think I paid quite this much before? Better hurry, it says there are only 2 copies left!
http://radrockers.com/Details.aspx?iid=2125
Some people don't like this place but I ordered stuff from them once or twice and didn't have any issues.
Sometimes you can pick one up on ebay. I found one there to give away once.
ZD is my SE favorite.

edit:
Here's a place for $10 but I don't think I ever bought from them before?
http://host383.ipowerweb.com/~crossing/s...6ede22785f18ed8

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 07-25-2007 15:11.

07-25-2007 15:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Opened the mailbox anxiously today...and got a bank statement...shucks...tomorrow, hopefully...
07-25-2007 15:50 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by The Trouble With X
Opened the mailbox anxiously today
...and got a bank statement...
shucks...tomorrow, hopefully...

I got that & a Blast of hot air
Crying sweat
Crying tears

07-25-2007 16:43 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

quote:
Originally posted by The Trouble With X
Opened the mailbox anxiously today...and got a bank statement...shucks...tomorrow, hopefully...

Just go ready your Harry Potter book to pass the time... Big Grin
07-25-2007 16:48 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Swirling Eddies - the midget, the speck and the molecule

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH