Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-267.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2006

Lost Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just saw the Dogs tonight - great show!

Terry sounded great as did the other dogs. And I picked up quite a bit of Terry merchandise (now do I have to tell my wife??)

I met the band afterwards and chatted briefly with each - just a great night!

They played one new Swirling E song too.

Thanks Terry - nice to meet you.

"The Cardboard Scheme is a VERY SERIOUS band ..." -Terry-
07-06-2007 23:38 bubbaepp is offline Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Lost Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I read your post on the Dogs site, did you get any video of your performance?

07-06-2007 23:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by bubbaepp
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No. I had thought about it, but never brought my camcorder. I sat front pew right in front of Derri. They probably wouldn't have minded if someone video'd them, but I thought that since this was my first time seeing them, I'd like to just take it in. If I did bring my video recorder, I bet I would've had great footage. Maybe next time.

I'm still thinking about the show - great show, I really enjoyed it.

07-08-2007 23:55 bubbaepp is offline Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by bubbaepp
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And now that I read your comment again - the answer is still no with regards to my performance! (Breathe Deep and Knockin' on Heaven's Door). I was near Mike R but didn't want to get too close to the mic. I've been known to get a little 'loud' when I get close to a mic, from past karaoke performances! (although I think I have a decent voice!)

07-08-2007 23:59 bubbaepp is offline Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH