Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs summer tour schedule! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs summer tour schedule! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Anyone write down a complete set list?

SET LIST:
Imagine That
Bullet Train

ENCORE:
If You Want To
Devil's Elbow
It All Depends (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
Rocky Mountain Mines
Giants In The Land (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
The Gates of Eden
Get Me Ready
The Midget, The Speck and the Molecule (NEW SWIRLING EDDIES SONG)
No Ship Coming In
Bad Indigestion (KAREOKE)
Moses In The Desert (KAREOKE)
If You Loved Here
Burn It Up
Broken Like Brooklyn
No Room For Us
That's Where Jesus Is
Eleanor, It's Raining Now

07-02-2007 22:28 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so, did they say anything much about the new Eddies stuff or joke about how they were almost the same band now? Confused Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-03-2007 14:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

On the first question - they just said that it would be available before this tour was over.. and that these three songs were from it of course. I don't remember if all of that was said on stage or just at the merch table at various times.

On the second part... while all of the Dogs participated on the Eddies album, the Eddies are twice the size of the Dogs... not much different than it was in the past actually, since Terry, Gene and Mike all worked on the Eddies stuff - Derri was the only holdout.. until Steve joined anyway. (Both of those fellas very well might have done something on one or two of the older Eddies records uncredited.. I'm probably just forgetting it).

...and of course, it is a very different animal musically. Happy

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-03-2007 16:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Where did I see they're supposed to have a 10-song custom you-pick-them greatest hits CD thing? Are they doing this for real?

Oh, yeah, we are supposed to see them the 20th. It would be really nice to get the new Eddies CD autographed. Pleased Will we get it by then? If they have it on tour, can we coordinate you not shipping it to us and picking it up at the venue (long shot, I know)?

Got a few miles left ...

07-09-2007 12:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah the last Lost Dogs announcement mentioned the custom CDR thing. It is for real and it should be headed to the websites soon as well.

On the Eddies... we could certainly *try* to do that if we know far enough ahead of time when it was arriving. We're still waiting on any kind of ETA from the manufacturer.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-09-2007 13:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
On the first question - they just said that it would be available before this tour was over.. and that these three songs were from it of course. I don't remember if all of that was said on stage or just at the merch table at various times.

On the second part... while all of the Dogs participated on the Eddies album, the Eddies are twice the size of the Dogs... not much different than it was in the past actually, since Terry, Gene and Mike all worked on the Eddies stuff - Derri was the only holdout.. until Steve joined anyway. (Both of those fellas very well might have done something on one or two of the older Eddies records uncredited.. I'm probably just forgetting it).

...and of course, it is a very different animal musically. Happy

thanks for that bit of info. i'll have to try to remember to ask derri on the 20th if he and steve actually did anything uncredited on the older eddies records. i'm excited about seeing them again!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-10-2007 01:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
minutia minutia is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-25-2007

One of these years I have to make it to Cornerstone. It always sounds like so much fun! Crying
07-17-2007 14:33 minutia is offline Search for Posts by minutia Add minutia to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Tomorrow night! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Big Grin Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Cool Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Pleased Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Wink Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Smile Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Happy Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Tongue Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Big Grin Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Cool Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Pleased Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Wink Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Smile Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Happy Tomorrow night in Chatanooga! Tongue

Anyone else gonna' be there?
07-20-2007 11:05 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

No...I'll be at Douglasville the next night. Cool
And Chattanooga has 2 t's... Tongue

07-20-2007 11:27 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Pharisee!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel

Mad Tongue Big Grin
07-20-2007 11:40 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: Pharisee!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
quote:

Mad Tongue Big Grin

You're the Farracee!
Big Grin

07-20-2007 11:47 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
One of these years I have to make it to Cornerstone. It always sounds like so much fun!

You really need to go. This year was the first time I went, and I only went for one day, but I had an absolute blast.

I will be going next year.

So...
Do the first two Swirling Eddies CD's count among the pick-it-yourself CD's?

07-20-2007 11:50 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:

me too.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-20-2007 12:48 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

did they get it fixed so they can take credit cards on tour ???

the email only mentioned Lost Dogs songs for the 10-song favorites CD, I am assuming SE songs (as well as DA etc) are not included unless the Dogs actually recorded them (such as If You Want To on Mutt) ???

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 07-20-2007 13:21.

07-20-2007 13:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
the email only mentioned Lost Dogs songs

What e-mail?
Is there something that I don't know about? Some double secret Daniel Amos society?

Anyway, at the C-Stone press conference, Terry mentioned LD, DA & the 77's in regard to the pick-it-yourself CD's (I think), and specifically said that the Choir was not participating in this. So, that's why I asked the question because, if they're doing DA stuff, maybe they're doing SE stuff, too!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 07-20-2007 14:23.

07-20-2007 14:21 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Administrator

They requested and were supplied with the entire unreleased DA and Eddies catalogs... and Mike was preparing the entire unreleased 77s catalog when we spoke to him before the tour. He had actually forgotten a couple of albums and had us bring them to Cstone for him. So, the original plan was to include all of that stuff... I can't say whether they're doing that on tour or not - haven't heard one way or the other actually.

And, last we heard, the plan is to make all of that stuff available through the websites once the tour is over.

07-20-2007 14:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

what the heck does "unreleased DA and Eddies catalogs" mean?

Got a few miles left ...

07-20-2007 15:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

All of the unreleased major titles in their discography.

07-20-2007 15:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
the email only mentioned Lost Dogs songs

What e-mail?
Is there something that I don't know about? Some double secret Daniel Amos society?

the email was if you go to the website and signup to be informed of news, tour dates, etc. via email, the lost dogs website in this case.

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 07-20-2007 15:01.

07-20-2007 15:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
All of the unreleased major titles in their discography.

I'm no understanding "unreleased".

It sounds like you mean all their CDs they have ever put out - released?

Unreleased to me means "extras" type stuff?

Just trying to understand.

I had a hard time whittling down just the LD songs from about 20 to 10. Now I find out it includes DA, SE, and the 77s. Great. Tongue Big Grin

Actually I was gonna get those CDs for our pastor and an elder, so I'm mostly gonna stick to LD stuff. May have to see if I can eliminate a track in favor of The Twist, though.

Got a few miles left ...

07-20-2007 15:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs summer tour schedule!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH