Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Bob Dylan and Terry Taylor! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Bob Dylan and Terry Taylor! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

happy belated birthday terry!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-27-2007 08:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, Mr. T, as you know with Camarillo it is awe we feel in his presence.
I'm afraid it is not the same with you, dear one. After watching "Instruction Through Flim" it is old I feel in your presence.

Whatever happened to those carefree days of driving 10 hours down 101 after work on Friday to play a gig in Riverside on Saturday, our station wagons loaded with all our worldy goods, well at least the ones that mattered and allowed us to make loud noises wherever someone might let us? Nevermind the minor miracle our safe arrival was given my sleep driving all over the road. OK, I gotta ask, why in the heck were we driving on Friday night and not Saturday morning? Somebody got the bright idea we could do an acoustic set for chapel or something? Makes me nod off just to think about it... zzzzzzzzzzzz, oh, I uhhh, well that actually that happens a lot at this age, HB! Cool

Psalm 119:83
05-27-2007 11:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Happy Belated Birthday Terry! Smile

Bob Dylan is older than 57! He was born in '41.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-29-2007 12:42 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

Happy Birthday! Cool

05-24-2008 08:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
YeS he is 57 in, DoG YeaRS Big Grin

but Jiminy is right Terry & Bob have lived 57 years & one day...

so they are indeed starting their 58 th year...

Bob is a little older than Terry. Same day, not same year! Tongue

05-24-2008 08:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

happy birthday, terry.........dylan won't be here to get the message..........

Smile
05-24-2008 09:33 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

He should! Tongue

05-24-2008 17:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Happy Birthday to Uncle Terry & Bob Dylan (even though he's not a damb member......yet)

05-25-2008 00:26 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for a second there i thought terry and zimmy had the same b-day as my wife! Shocked
i guess it was yesterday........... hope it was a good one..........
my wife turns 30 today..........
time to bring out the stonehill! Pleased

bobd

05-25-2008 12:46 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

tell her happy birthday from the whole damb crowd.......... Big Grin Happy

Smile
05-25-2008 15:04 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
for a second there i thought terry and zimmy had the same b-day as my wife! Shocked

When my wife and I saw Stonehill, someone called out "Turning Thirty" as a song request.

Stonehill laughed and replied, "Now you're just being mean!" Tongue

05-25-2008 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal

When my wife and I saw Stonehill, someone called out "Turning Thirty" as a song request.

Stonehill laughed and replied, "Now you're just being mean!" Tongue

and randy is younger than terry..........

bobd

05-27-2008 14:09 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

05-27-2008 18:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Happy belated 57th birthday, Terry (like, 8 years belated)!!!
05-24-2015 11:13 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

And Randy doesn't even do "Turning Sixty" in a concert any more!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
05-25-2015 21:48 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

most of my favorite musicians are eligible for social security benefits now..

Cool
05-28-2015 13:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy, happy birthday, Terry!
05-24-2017 07:26 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Happy 80th birthday, Uncle Terry!
So glad we share a birthday.

Also my late friend Joe, RIP.

I could never keep Terry's and Joe's birthdays straight, for one was 1950 and the other 1951. Since on the forum homepage it lists Terry's age as 67, that means he's the one born in 1950 and Joe was by elimination 1951.

I don't actually remember data sets; I remember a few flimsy pieces of data that rely on flimsy math to determine the other flimsy pieces of data.

05-24-2017 14:04 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Bob Dylan and Terry Taylor!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH