Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Hey Wes - any idea why the sound level is so low on those CDs? Can't hardly hear them when the stereo is set at the "normal" level.....

maybe you played too soft. maybe you're just going deaf. Big Grin

seriously, those were just quick mixes so you'd have something to take home with ya. it'll be fine young man "i'll fix it in the mix".

and in case you doubt me............"the checks in the mail". Big Grin

you sure are cool!!!

10-09-2002 15:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

hsssssssssssssssssssssss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
AS YOU WILL HEAR-
THATS MY TECHNOLOGY
-PING PONGING FROM THE TAPE PLAYER ABYSS
(OHHH THE HISS.................)
jImInY

ROCK ON, JIMINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-09-2002 15:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for me the hiss gets real bad between songs.
is there any way to avoid this? (besides a DAT machine)

10-09-2002 16:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

turn down the input volume Cool

10-09-2002 16:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

turn down the input volume Cool

thanks!
I know someone here would know! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Songs are DONE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We finished up our second song last night! I now have the Zip disc ready to mail to BD which I'll do right after I post this. (Then I'll go to work, late!)

The second song is an "elevator music" version of "Faces To The Window." It starts in country style, moves to rock, then ends up in mellow swing! (Kind of a tribute to DA starting as country, moving to rock, and then the Eddies gettin' mellow.)

BD: Both files fit on one Zip disc (together they use up 77.5 MB.) You don't have to send the disc back - save that money! Costs sound fine so far - keep us posted. Double-disc set! Too cool! Can't hardly wait! I'm off to the post office now; will be sending it 2nd day air or whatever is the fastest service they offer...
10-14-2002 11:58 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
MartyB
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2002

Sorry.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing from me. I had a song in mind and came up with a few arranging idears, but not enuf time to put it togther.

Maybe next time.

MartyB
10-14-2002 22:45 MartyB is offline Send an Email to MartyB Search for Posts by MartyB Add MartyB to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
We finished up our second song last night! I now have the Zip disc ready to mail to BD which I'll do right after I post this. (Then I'll go to work, late!)

The second song is an "elevator music" version of "Faces To The Window." It starts in country style, moves to rock, then ends up in mellow swing! (Kind of a tribute to DA starting as country, moving to rock, and then the Eddies gettin' mellow.)

BD: Both files fit on one Zip disc (together they use up 77.5 MB.) You don't have to send the disc back - save that money! Costs sound fine so far - keep us posted. Double-disc set! Too cool! Can't hardly wait! I'm off to the post office now; will be sending it 2nd day air or whatever is the fastest service they offer...

sounds like a plan

10-14-2002 23:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by MartyB
nothing from me. I had a song in mind and came up with a few arranging idears, but not enuf time to put it togther.

Maybe next time.

MartyB

but you can still send in a photo and get a copy of the 2 disc set for a small fee Smile
BD

(I think the price was $100 Wink )

10-14-2002 23:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

for non-contributors?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by MartyB

Maybe next time.

MartyB

but you can still send in a photo and get a copy of the 2 disc set for a small fee Smile
BD

(I think the price was $100 Wink )

oh, that's not NEARLY enough to listen to the wonderful tunage of the DAmbed.............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-15-2002 15:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

start the price at an even grand and subtract a dollar per post.

10-15-2002 15:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:

Now there's an idea

10-15-2002 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:

Now there's an idea

Woo hoo$ i get $53 dollars back. I stuff... Big Dork gets 3 3/4 grand....
10-15-2002 21:36 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Now that would be cool.

10-15-2002 21:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

sounds like a plan to me!

BD

send checks, or use paypal please. Tongue

10-15-2002 21:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Checks in the mail... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... oops, I mean the Zip disc was shipped via UPS. It's supposed to arrive at BD's on Wednesday. (When I went to the post office on Monday, it was closed for Columbus Day. So I shipped UPS from my neighborhood Staples!)

BD: If there's any problem with the files, let me know, even if it's something like the sound level is too low, or high, or whatever; if I can help it from this end, I'll do.
I like your Fan Disc site, too.

Naturally, I would think the cost should be a dollar per post, but, I'm biased since this will only be my tenth post. And, if it was a dollar a post, I suppose we'd all register with new names and try to get it for one buck! You wouldn't notice that, BD, would you?
10-16-2002 00:27 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
You wouldn't notice that, BD, would you?

no, I'm pretty slow when it comes to numbers and stuff...

Wink

BD

10-16-2002 09:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hey BD, I need to send in the final mix still. The version you have has "quality" issues.

Drop me a note with your mailing address and I'll send a cassette in the mail this week.

JtT

10-16-2002 11:39 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

errrh..
perhaps YOU have quality issues.
jk-
jc
10-16-2002 12:03 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Hey BD, I need to send in the final mix still. The version you have has "quality" issues.

Drop me a note with your mailing address and I'll send a cassette in the mail this week.

JtT

It does have a crackle towards the end of it

I'll email you when I get home.

BD

10-16-2002 14:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH