Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe 16 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
Ya'll need to tune up your ears. Terry and Jerry sound nothing like each other. Tongue

Well, I was listening to a cassette, which has roughly 20% of the fidelity of an MP3.
11-09-2018 22:52 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just received the boxed vinyl set. The care and quality is just bonkers amazing. You guys really outdid yourselves. Thanks for everything!

Crazy to think that DA actually had three albums worth of great music during the HD years, and now they’re all finally given their due.

Hello Aloha should’ve been on the radio.
11-17-2018 10:05 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I am hanging out for my vinyl and the Book. Hopefully I will get an email that allows me to track it, like last time. That worked great. No email so far..... Frown

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-17-2018 22:34 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

You will get a tracking email. That is standard and automatic for everything we ship.

About 2/3rds of the vinyl boxes have shipped.... I’m still working my way through the last of it. Should make a lot of headway this week.

Due to theirsize and weight, I’m moving a little slower than I could with the cd boxes. I can’t physically do 100 a day or anything like that.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-20-2018 12:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Your efforts are much appreciated! I love my CD set....and have been wearing the T-Shirt as much as possible.

11-20-2018 23:23 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I wore it again yesterday. It seems that the plastic like print is a lot more durable than I expected. No sign of de-lamination! Pity the same can't be said about my hair (which no longer points to the sky)...

11-24-2018 17:46 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Well I have worked the past week solid and have not even checked the email. Looks like the LPs are on their way!

11-28-2018 03:15 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
I wore it again yesterday. It seems that the plastic like print is a lot more durable than I expected. No sign of de-lamination! Pity the same can't be said about my hair (which no longer points to the sky)...

In the mid-1980's when I was a teenager (that was about 247 years ago) I got a TDK T-shirt in the mail. It had the most intoxicating cherry odor. Next time we do a reissue (maybe an Eddies disk) we could scent the T-shirts also; maybe something sideways like Pricey Yacht Wax or Stale Berger (RIP Tim) or Jerry's Extra Extra Strength Minty Scope.

11-28-2018 03:42 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
No sign of de-lamination! Pity the same can't be said about my hair (which no longer points to the sky)...

De-lamination really kicks in when you hit about age 45.

11-28-2018 04:14 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Mine was thoroughly de-laminated by the time I was 45!

No email yet.......

11-28-2018 22:47 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Mine started turning gray in my late 20s (to my mother's dismay). And given my dad's thinning thatch by the time I was born, my current state was a forgone conclusion (actually, I have a little more than he at my age).
11-29-2018 01:03 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Got it this morning! Haven't opened it yet... I think it came via tortoise, but it was an especially athletic one.

11-29-2018 01:59 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Couldn't wait! Just opened it. It smells good.

Be still my heart! PICTURE DISK

Audioris- thank you so much. This is beyond amazing. Smile

If the LRRH package is anywhere this good I'm on board for it, also.

11-29-2018 02:07 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Another note- I may have posted this before- my turntable is a silver linear-tracking front-loading Radio Shack one I bought around 1985. It worked well the last time I used it (a year or two ago). But I may have noted here when I played "Dig Here..." it was too slow. My theory is that I never before tried to spin a piece of heavyweight vinyl on it , thus I never noticed the defect. I'll need to get a better one.

12-05-2018 11:43 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the only turntable i have has sat in my basement for over a decade and needs a new needle.
i hung the picture disk up on the wall in my bedroom.
my wife hasn't complained yet.. Happy

Big Grin

Cool
12-05-2018 16:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Frown still no email.....

But from what you guys have shown me online, it LOOKS JUST GREAT!!!!!

12-08-2018 02:38 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

It's really lovely, WayneB which is why I held back on descriptions so you could enjoy the unboxing when it comes. What tier did you pledge? The whole enchilada?

12-14-2018 02:58 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Some of the international boxes have been going out a bit later than the others because certain countries required forms that I don’t normally have to use.... I guess because of the weight. I had to order those from the postal service and they took a while to get here.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-16-2018 11:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was happening. Looks like I won't get anything before Christmas then, but it will be a great way to start the New Year.

12-16-2018 18:54 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And indeed the New Year has started well! My vinyl arrived TODAY! Thank you everybody who made this possible. My "Unboxing" video is shot and now needs a little editing (must take off the inappropriate words I used when the box was hard to open...).

01-08-2019 00:41 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH