Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs returning to the PacNW » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs returning to the PacNW 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Dogs returning to the PacNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like the Dogs will be returning to the PacNW. The Snowman will be opening for them at least in Quincy WA and will come along for the rest of the ride just for poops and giggles.

Not sure about the Portland OR and other WA dates, but May26th 7:00 PM at Quincy Free Methodist Church. Free will offering (suggested donation $10/head).

Bring it on!! Wink

04-03-2007 19:34 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they're gonna be in richmond, virginia on 4/28. it's a saturday. i'm hoping mf's mom will be willing to watch our kids so we can steal away for the night. it's a couple of hours up there, but that's the closest they've been since we hosted them when we still lived in asheville.

have a great time on may 26, snowman! Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 04-03-2007 20:16.

04-03-2007 20:15 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where are you getting these dates from???

04-03-2007 21:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: Dogs returning to the PacNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SnowMan
Looks like the Dogs will be returning to the PacNW. The Snowman will be opening for them at least in Quincy WA and will come along for the rest of the ride just for poops and giggles.

Not sure about the Portland OR and other WA dates, but May26th 7:00 PM at Quincy Free Methodist Church. Free will offering (suggested donation $10/head).

Bring it on!! Wink

theo, you are the man! Pleased
we can talk more about the wedding then as well.... Smile

Cool
04-03-2007 23:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan
RE: Dogs returning to the PacNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

Bring it on!! Wink

theo, you are the man! Pleased
we can talk more about the wedding then as well.... Smile

Okay, for the sake of all who aren't in the loop--it is True. Joey and I are getting married.

04-04-2007 10:02 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Joey and The Snowman

how sweet

sounds like the title to an R-rated movie

Tongue

04-04-2007 10:40 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

theo, mary said that you will have to share me with her...... Baby

joey

bobd

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Strange Animal: 04-04-2007 12:23.

04-04-2007 11:37 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
they're gonna be in richmond, virginia on 4/28. it's a saturday. i'm hoping mf's mom will be willing to watch our kids so we can steal away for the night. it's a couple of hours up there, but that's the closest they've been since we hosted them when we still lived in asheville.

That's not official yet.

Anybody wanna sponsor a show on the East Cost? (hopefully there will really be a tour). Get in touch with:
Booking:
Contact Jesse Eubanks at Provision National Booking:
jesse@provisionnational.com
Phone: 502.271.7644

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-04-2007 14:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Theo plays with all the cool kids...

04-04-2007 21:12 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by bereal

That's not official yet.

Anybody wanna sponsor a show on the East Cost? (hopefully there will really be a tour). Get in touch with:
Booking:
Contact Jesse Eubanks at Provision National Booking:
jesse@provisionnational.com
Phone: 502.271.7644

Here are some east coast dates. Does anyone know if they really are opening for Weird Al?

4/27 (Fri) Collegeville, PA (Private)
4/28 (Sat) Richmond, VA @ Starbucks Series
4/29 (Sun)
4/30 (Mon)
5/01 (Tue) Vienna, VA @ Jammin Java
5/02 (Wed) Richmond, VA opening for Weird Al

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-05-2007 09:45 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

that would be cool. i wonder how many other bands have opened for George Jones and Weird Al? Cool Pleased Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-05-2007 10:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
[Does anyone know if they really are opening for Weird Al?

That matches the info we have so far...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-05-2007 15:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
Here are some east coast dates. Does anyone know if they really are opening for Weird Al?

4/27 (Fri) Collegeville, PA (Private)
4/28 (Sat) Richmond, VA @ Starbucks Series
4/29 (Sun)
4/30 (Mon)
5/01 (Tue) Vienna, VA @ Jammin Java
5/02 (Wed) Richmond, VA opening for Weird Al

When will we know if this is actually definitely happening? (i'd love to get to the PA show)

04-05-2007 16:37 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
where are you getting these dates from???

since mf and i sponsored them before, jesse contacted us with those dates that sprinklerhead mentioned. mf forwarded jesse's email to me so i'd be in the know. we can't really afford to bring them in on this tour, so i'm being optimistic that they will do the east coast tour and we will get to see them on the 28th.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-05-2007 22:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
aslansheart
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-430.gif

Registration Date: 11-06-2005

Ahhhh......you tempt me T.O. to come East once again!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by aslansheart: 04-09-2007 22:40.

04-09-2007 22:39 aslansheart is offline Homepage of aslansheart Search for Posts by aslansheart Add aslansheart to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

RE: Dogs returning to the PacNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Bring it on!! Wink

How long a drive is it to Quincy from Everett? I can handle making the drive from Vancouver, BC to Seattle, and going to a Lost Dogs show would be a great grad gift for myself!
04-10-2007 03:11 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Dude, that is a GREAT pic of us doing the Rapture Practice! Woot!

Everett to Quincy is three hours (tho at night I've done it in 2.5 and actually that was to Marysville, going I-90).

It'll be a hoot!

04-10-2007 15:09 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Where is this schedule - what are all the Pac NW dates?

Any dates in California after that?

I need a date, no wait, I'm married.
A concert will do.

Psalm 119:83
04-10-2007 23:04 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

I just know that there are three dates up in the NW (Portland OR, Quincy WA, and then Gig Harbor WA).

That'd be May 25, 26 & 27 respectively.

Wink

04-11-2007 18:22 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

I believe these are the only confirmed dates so far (aside from a couple of private shows)..

http://www.thelostdogs.com/shows.html

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-11-2007 19:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs returning to the PacNW

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH