Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Myron 04-02-2007 13:23
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Audiori J 04-05-2007 02:00
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Myron 04-05-2007 14:57
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? PuP 04-05-2007 06:23
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Mountain Fan 04-05-2007 10:15
 Can we request... Tyler Durden 04-05-2007 14:37
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? audiori 04-05-2007 15:12
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Myron 04-05-2007 17:32
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? achentodaze 04-05-2007 17:45
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? The Trouble With X 04-05-2007 20:35
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? sondance 04-05-2007 22:10
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Josh&etc 04-06-2007 11:30
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? dennis 04-05-2007 16:54
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? dennis 04-05-2007 16:54
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? audiori 04-05-2007 17:43
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? dennis 04-05-2007 20:57
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Strange Animal 04-05-2007 21:47
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? PuP 04-06-2007 07:55
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? MarkyMark77 04-06-2007 09:26
 RE: Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? peawinkel 04-06-2007 11:13
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the deluxe HD project any closer to coming to fruition? Any anticipated release date set yet? And are there any leaks as to what the bonus tracks disc might contain? I'm guessing tracks like "Fairy Tale", "So Certain", "All These Years", maybe "I'm On Your Team" will be included, but what else? Any live tracks from that era?

Just curious,

Myron
04-02-2007 13:23 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Smile

There are the Horrendous extra tracks and alternate takes, "After All these Years" and "Fairy tale", there are about 20 studio songs most of which are unreleased. There are demos and live stuff. We have a contract in hand, we are looking over, getting ready to sign. We will be pulling material from Solid Rock and Stunt archives. There is even a mock up of the original Horrendous Disc cover art concept.

We currently are gathering artwork together for the layout, and looking over the contract, and trying to get a grip on what the track order should be. Larry had a pretty good idea for what disc 2 should be called, very clever.

This took quite a while to get a contract worded so that Larry and we were satisfied, we have one now that I think is a very nice compromise. Joining forces like this I think will make the thing really cool.

04-05-2007 02:00 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by Myron
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is awesome news, I can't remember the last time I was this stoked in anticipation of an album's release. Actually, I do remember, it was about 28 years ago, when I first heard a bootleg of "I Love You #19", and saw the premature adverstising for "Horrendous Disc" in CCM. I hope the CD booklet get's the deluxe treatment, this will be very kewl.

Myron
04-05-2007 14:57 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome!

04-05-2007 06:23 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

is it proper to say this is horrendous news?! Tongue Big Grin Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-05-2007 10:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Can we request... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we have Larry to do lounge covers of all of the songs and demos...twice? I do hope that was a part of the contract!!

Yahoo! Can we preorder now?
04-05-2007 14:37 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The goal is to do as much as possible with the booklet.. we've begun to talk to some of the other band members at the time about pictures and/or writing text. We want to try to get all of them involved in one way or another. Larry has also offered the use of some photos and things that he's had sitting around for years as well.. so, that could be very nice to have in there as well.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-05-2007 15:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by Myron

Has a target release date been set?
04-05-2007 17:32 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
achentodaze
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Myron

To keep this re-re-release as close to the original experience as possible, it will be held captive for 744 days. Just to let a new generation know how it felt. Big Grin

[26 years ago....man, I feel old.]
04-05-2007 17:45 achentodaze is offline Search for Posts by achentodaze Add achentodaze to your Buddy List
The Trouble With X
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

quote:
Originally posted by achentodaze
quote:

To keep this re-re-release as close to the original experience as possible, it will be held captive for 744 days. Just to let a new generation know how it felt. Big Grin

Don't joke like that. Just because some of us were still several years away from conception when it was originally recorded is no reason to pick on us now... Happy
04-05-2007 20:35 The Trouble With X is offline Search for Posts by The Trouble With X Add The Trouble With X to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by achentodaze
quote:

Just to let a new generation know how it felt. Big Grin

Ever wonder what the second generation said to the first generation in the wilderness? The question, "So how you feeling today Pop?" takes on a whole new meaning.

Psalm 119:83
04-05-2007 22:10 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

I was a decade away from being born in '78.

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
Ever wonder what the second generation said to the first generation in the wilderness? The question, "So how you feeling today Pop?" takes on a whole new meaning.

Big Grin Tongue

04-06-2007 11:30 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Hooray.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 04-05-2007 19:38.

04-05-2007 16:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sounds good.

04-05-2007 16:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Theres a date in the contract for when it has to be completed and in our hands (and Solid Rock's hands), but we have to discuss the actual release date with Solid Rock. It'll most likely be in June.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-05-2007 17:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I was 10 in 1978.

04-05-2007 20:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

me too............... Baby

bobd

04-05-2007 21:47 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I was 10 in 1978.

Old fogeys!

I was only nine.

04-06-2007 07:55 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

I was only 5. You guys are, like, so, like, old and stuff...

04-06-2007 09:26 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I was 15 most of 1978.

04-06-2007 11:13 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ultimate Horrendous Disc Update?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH