Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My new jobggk! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know why I bother
To join English bespotters
Whose uncouth language slaughtered
The prose that I admire

It's true my alma mater
Taught English prim and proper
But my teacher, I forgot her --
I cried, "My pants are all afire!"

01-28-2007 20:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It pales compared to our resident poeteer lariat, but I couldn't help myself. I was caught up in the moment!

01-28-2007 20:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

I always thought, "The Day My Spaghetti Crawled Away " would make either a good Eddies' song or Stephen King novel (titled shortened to "Spag") but I can't figure out if that happens before or after their pants are lit on fire by the spider monkey while hiding his beer.

One must wonder if one's pants are lit on fire in a volcano and no one is around to see it, is there any smoke?

Conversely we might ask, "How many bergers does it take to change one's pants?" The answer is intuitively at least 3 - 1 to take off the pants, 1 to put on the pants and 1 to light the match, blow torch or incendiary device of choice.

What exactly is that smell anyway?

Psalm 119:83
01-28-2007 23:45 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

it doesn't take a berger to change pants, just a pack of girl scouts.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-29-2007 23:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a great thread!

Hi Tim!
01-31-2007 13:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Or consider another of my great works:

CURRENTLY UNTITLED!!!! BUT AT ONE TIME DID HAVE A TITLE!!!

Oh!
Oh, where the bee .sucks
There suck I!
This could eventually cause some problems, if not outright confusion.
But Wait!
WAIT!
I SAID WAIT WHY AREN'T YOU WAITING?!!!
What's that I smell?
Or
What's that?
I smell?
Let's go with the first one.
Is it the gentle, floating fragrance of Springtime a-beckoning?
No, unfortunately it's something I stepped in.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-09-2007 09:18.

02-09-2007 09:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

CHANDLER DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRIGHTE NO POEMS WHAT ARE AS GOOD AS MINE!! HE COULDN'T NEVER BE AS GOOD OF A POETER AS ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGKXKCXXKGK!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-09-2007 09:35.

02-09-2007 09:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thats an interesting poem Barger, ....hey didja happen to see Camarillo lately?

02-09-2007 10:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Who's Cckkcamarillo?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-09-2007 10:20.

02-09-2007 10:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Camarillo Eddy, also known as Karloada the Mighty Penguin Boy... the one that cultivated giant pods in his back yard and eventually the "Swirling Eddies" were born....that Camarillo...

02-09-2007 10:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Well why didn't you say so in the first place?!?! STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!!!!

02-09-2007 10:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

The bush was burning.

02-09-2007 10:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Gggcxk!! Where am I...ggk

02-09-2007 10:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Well why didn't you say so in the first place?!?! STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!!!!

George W?
02-09-2007 11:07
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Hi Tim!

The most recent poem seemed curiously coherent.

02-09-2007 11:25 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What??!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HI TIM"???!! CHANDLER HASN'T BEEN HERE TODAY!!! DON'T ANYONE DARE GIVE THAT HACK CREDIT FOR MY WORGGXK!!!

AND HOW DARE YOU CALL MY POEM COHERENT??!!! I CAN BE AS INCOHERENT AS ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

02-09-2007 11:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered

Shameless....
02-09-2007 11:39
Luteous Llama

I would never give anyone else credit for your work Berger.

as for coherence,

melons in soap=wallpaper haiku by bridge of altoids goats lots of goats rocks and mioce push over many oceans and aliens unknown b little goldfish rythym metaphoe i'm awesomeer than stapler hic!

If I can do that, than you should be easily much more incoherent than that. Cool Pleased

02-09-2007 11:40 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
melons in soap=wallpaper haiku by bridge of altoids goats lots of goats rocks and mioce push over many oceans and aliens unknown b little goldfish rythym metaphoe i'm awesomeer than stapler hic!

WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!!!!!!

02-09-2007 11:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Luteous Llama

Apparantly I'm on a similar wavelength as Berger.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

It all makes sense now... Tongue

02-09-2007 11:53 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH